"Rock on, girls!"

Chapter 4

They were about one hour into the concert so far. Eva had to admit, these guys are gorgeous. But one really stood out to her, he had a tattoo on his stomach that looked like it said Outlaw, but Eva didn't know if it was the Jake guy or the Ashley guy. The crowd was sweating, Eva's hair stuck to the back of her neck. The bass player played close to the crowd, the girls were going nuts trying to touch him.

After the song they just played the bass played threw his guitar pick into the mosh pit. Fans were pushing and fighting trying to look where the pick landed. These people are savages Eva thought to herself. Somebody pushed Eva. She looked down at her feet, well she looked at what she could even see of her feet, everybody was so close together. She saw the white pick on the floor, Eva picked it up quickly and looked at it. It said I <3 ASH. She stuffed it in her back pocket. So the bass players name is Ashley. Iris jumped up and down with the crowd to the best of the song. Eva tried not to be a buzz kill so she grabbed Iris' hand and moshed.

Iris smiled at Eva.

"Having fun?" She asked over the loud noise.

"Yeah!" Eva said. Eva copied Iris and headbanged to the beat. Ashley looked at Eva and smirked. He played close to the crowd, luckily Eva and Iris were at the front. Ashley looked at Eva as he fingered his bass.

Iris looked at Eva. Eva stared up at this beautiful man.

A girl tapped Eva on the shoulder, Eva turned around.

"Ashley fucking Purdy is playing for you!" She screamed. Eva smiled, is he really? Eva looked back up. He was still looking at Eva. She got tapped on her shoulder again, it was a guy this time.

"Need a lift up?" He asked. Eva but her lip and nodded. Him and another guy put Eva on their shoulders. Eva threw her hands up and sang with the crowd.

"We are! We are the revelation!" She sang. Andy put his hand out to her, she reached as far as she could and grasped his hand. Andy smiled and kept singing. Eva was actually having a good time.

Some guys put Iris on their shoulders. Iris and Eva were above the crowd holding hands.

"Iris this is amazing!" Eva shouted. Iris gave a big grin.

"You're welcome, bitch!" She shouted back. After that song Andy made an announcement.

"BVB Army! Can we give a shout out to these beautiful ladies right here?" Andy said, he was pointing at Eva and Iris. "Let me tell you why they're awesome, because they just made four strangers carry them. These ladies have been the loudest! Rock on girls!" He shouted before the next song started. Iris was crying and Eva was smiling hugely.

The crowd cheered and clapped for Eva and Iris. This was unreal for Iris, she's the biggest fan Eva has ever met.

----------------->