-1-

Neville POV-
I wasn't really sure what to make of the situation.

How in the world did I get chosen?

I'm not what most people would call worthy. And yet, I got chosen to see something no non-demigod has ever gotten to see.

Then, it hit me like a brick.

I'm going to a camp full of heroes. They train every day of there lives, just because of who there related to. They've been through two wars. I thought what I had to go through was bad, but now know it was nothing. Annabeth went through hell. Literally. Heck, I don't even know what Percy's been through. But you can see in his eyes, that it was very, very bad. And I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out.

Before you know it, we were descending. We had been flying above the clouds, so I had no idea what to expect.

It definitely wasn't what I saw.

As we were getting closer, I strained my eyes, only to see an empty beach. It was dark and calm, with no one around.

We hit the ground with a thud, and a smile spread on Percy's face so big I think it might be stuck there forever.

"Where is everyone?" Harry asked. Nevermind, there it goes.

"Right. Well, it's obviously night and if you don't get in your cabin by lights out then you get eaten by the harpies." He said, dead serious.

I expected him to laugh and say he was joking, but the laugh never came.

"Your serious?" Draco asked.

"Very."

"Then where's your cabin?" Harry asked.

"Follow me." Then turning to the horses he said, "Rainbow, Flower, Stem, follow me. Lada, Radu, and Blackjack, I'll see you tomorrow."

I still couldn't believe he could talk to horses.

The horses nodded, and the ones with our stuff followed as we cautiously made our way to the cabins.

When we got there, I thought I was dreaming. It was to good to be true.

The cabins were, well, godly.

Our jaws fell in shock, and Percy led us to a stone and silver looking one that had a deck and pillars engraved with Ancient Greek. Inside there were bunk beds, with only one looking like it was occupied. There were pictures of what looked like Percy and what I'm guessing his friends on the wall, and next to it was a shield with magnificent designs. And lastly, a horn. I had a feeling it meant something extremely significant.

"Pick a bunk, that ones mine. And that ones my brothers." He said, pointing to the occupied one and the one next to it.

"I thought you were the only son of Poseidon." Harry said, clearly thinking of Percy as a lier.

"I'm the only human son of Poseidon. Tysons half cyclops."

"Does he stay here?" Draco asked nervously.

"No, he's the general of my dads cyclops army."

"Why would he need an army?" Harry asked.

Percy sighed, and shook his head. "Pick a bunk, then go to sleep. Don't go outside."

Then, he left.

I really hope he doesn't get eaten by harpies, I just got here.

---
If you liked it or didn't like it, please comment. I really love reading your opinions :)

Also, what's something you would like to see happen while the wizards are at CHB?