-7-

Neville POV-
We ended up making it back to the cabin right in time for breakfast, and found that Harry and Draco had already left. They've been together so much, someone who didn't know them would say their best friends. And if you said it to their faces, the nearest person would get punched.

My respect for Percy was growing with each bit of information I got of him. For goodness sakes, this boy deserves a metal for waking up that early everyday and not passing out in battles.

But all jokes aside, Percy is very wise. Im very lucky to be staying with him.

Harry and Draco were looking smug at the Poseidon table when we founded them. They shared an expression that screamed: Im not going to listen to you, and your not going to do anything about it.

However, that looked was soon whipped off their faces.

Percy and I walked in there—him with a lot more confidence then me, although I felt pretty good. I woke up early and worked out—and as soon as we sat down Percy raised the water from their cups and dumbed it on their laps without a blink of an eye.

I was surprised at first, but the surprise was soon replaced by the laughter of me and all of the Camp Half Blood population. This is because when Percy walks in everyone goes silent and watched him for a few seconds. The most common expressions on their faces are awe, friendship, and the occasional fear laced with jealousy.

Yes, I know, I notice a lot in like a day.

Harry and Draco were outraged (and also looked like they peed themselves) but before they could get a word out Percy beat them to it.

"Next time you think about blowing off my directions, I might think about challenging you to a duel. Oh, and heres another fun idea. Sleep over in the Ares cabin!" Percy said, a commanding look on his face mixed with a hint of anger and amusement.

"Ooo," Someone said from across the Pavilion, "Perce is breaking out the bad stuff!"

"How bad can a duel with you be?" Draco scoffed.

"Why don't you ask Ares that question? Or better yet, Kronos?"

Draco scoffed again and said, "Please, your just a fake teen who has self esteem issues so you make up empty threats."

That sure got everyone mad.

Percy lowered his voice to be calm, emotionless, and low enough that only our table could hear him and while looking directly into Draco's eyes he said, "Don't forget that I can control you."

And along with saying that, Draco's hand twitched and he dropped the piece of bread he was holding. To anyone that wasn't paying attention, they would think Draco was just scared.

But I noticed the pure fear Draco's eyes held and the way he grabbed his hand immediately after and clenched it to his heart as he refused to look Percy in the eye.

I now understand the fear that was in a few peoples eyes as Percy walked in. But I also understand that some people deserve to feel Percy's anger, and some might argue, but no one here knows Draco more then I. Not even Harry. And I know he's very deserving of that fear.

For the rest of breakfast the Poseidon table ate in silence, and both Harry and Draco looked like the thing they wanted most in the world was to get out of Camp Half Blood and never look back.

"Alright, everyone listen up!" Percy projected, standing by the table and speaking to the entire camp once breakfast was over.

"Ares, Wizards, Annabeth and Thalia, your with me!"

Ares looked pleased as they got up and walked towards us. The Wizards? Not so much.