The Meeting

*MID-OCTOBER*

*MID-OCTOBER*

A black sleek Audi S5 pulled up to the small quaint diner that was close to the University and a tall muscular man in his late 20's stepped out into the morning air wearing a dark blue suit and tie. A light wind ruffled his dark locks that had moments ago been perfectly combed straight back as he straightened his jacket with strong hands that had elegantly long fingers attached while he casually strolled inside. The way he moved gave testimony to his dominating nature...showing how powerful he truly was to those around, letting them know he was not a man to be trifled with. The second he walked in a woman's voice captured his attention as his hazel eyes swept over to a dark haired woman walking his way with a enormous smile on her lips.

"Keiran O'Shea. What brings you here at this hour of the day?" he smiled lovingly at her as he opened his arms for her to give him a warm hug.

"Aunt Evie. Good morning to you too." his voice was deep and mellow with a beautiful Irish lilt to it that made one's ears yearn to hear more of it's melodic sounds. Keiran leaned down to kiss his sweet aunts head quickly then released her as he made his way to the counter to sit down on one of the bar stools there. "Auntie Evie, I realized that before I have to endure countless idiots who think a double cone, which is two right circular cones placed apex to apex and is considered to extend infinitely far in both directions, is alluding to women's breasts..then I need a cup of coffee and one of your world famous pecan waffles with bacon first...please. Besides, I'm starving."he gave her an impish grin as she just shook her head at her nephew. He watched as she laughingly spoke to the cook in the back and then got his coffee as she patted his arm before moving along to another customer down the counter who signaled he needed something. As Keiran saw her slip to the back briefly a shout caught his attention and he looked over to what was causing the commotion, his breath whooshed out of his lungs at the sight there.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" it was a slender young man with the blondest head of hair, raising his voice at a group of other young adults standing over him and his friends. Keiran's hazel eyes went wide as he recognized the young man as one of his best friend's, the Professor of English Literature Kai-Anji Sakata of the same college he taught Math at, students....Jaime Winters. It was on one very stormy day when he decided to stop by Kai-Anji's office to see if he wanted to join him for lunch, when he saw Jaime Winters for the first time. It seemed the young man was having a problem with his paper that Kai had assigned for the class to write and he needed some advice on it. Keiran decided to wait outside the door instead of interrupting them and while he waited he studied the young man who was unaware that he stood in the doorway. He had the blondest head of hair he had ever seen that seemed to flare out in disarray like a halo around his head...as if it was spun from the very sunlight that hid behind the clouds on this wet day. His face was elegantly slender with a perfectly masculine jaw that tempted one to touch it with their fingers to see if it was soft like silk. He had these beautiful full rosy lips that he held between his perfect white teeth...begging to be kissed and soft blue eyes that were cast down in shyness as he listened to what Kai was saying to him. To Keiran's eyes, he could easily see how painfully shy this boy was and it called to something deep inside of him where he wanted to soothe and comfort this beautiful young man. The moment Keiran heard him speak with a soft melodious voice, he became lost within those tones and a hunger arose inside of him to claim this enticing man for himself.