Weekend with Daddy

In no time at all both men were seated at the counter eating their waffles with hungry gusto...trying to replenish their energy that had been consumed aqll of last night and this morning. Waffles had never tasted so good to Jaime until that moment and he had to moan in bliss as the rich buttery maple flowed across his tongue...filling his belly with mouth watering goodness of those nearly light as air confections. Hearing the sounds of enjoyment coming from his young lover pleased Keiran to no end, knowing his baby loved his cooking warmed his heart. After they were done, they both got up to clean the kitchen quickly before retiring on the couch to cuddle naked under the blanket as they watched a comedy movie called "In & Out" featuring Tom Sellack and Kevin Kline. Keiran loved watching his baby laugh at all the antics that "Howard" engaged in to prove to everyone he wasn't gay, while laying on top of his older lover. When it came to the part where Howard was trying to resist dancing to the song "I Will Survive", Jaime chuckled as he casually commented on the scene.

"If that was me...I wouldn't resist. At the part of the drumbeat you would see me running naked through the house with my arms waving in the air...screaming loudly "I will survive...Whoopee!" as I pranced about having a ye old good time. I don't think I could resist that song." Keiran almost choked on his spit as laughter bubbled up at the image of his love dancing naked through the room...it seemed his nether region liked that idea also as it began to sit up with interest...poking Jaime's thigh. Those blue eyes glanced away from the movie to look up in surprise before narrowing in mischief delight as one hand trailed down that broad chest...coarse hairs tickling his fingertips along the path down towards his main goal.

"Is Daddy hungry...again?" his sweet voice was filled with wicked temptation that made Keiran's heart beat faster. Just as one of those large hands skimmed down to take a hold of one of Jamie's plump cheeks below the blanket, there was a loud knock on the front door, disturbing their moment . With a loud growl Keiran reached down to grab the pair of shorts he placed on the floor just in case someone did come a knocking and slid them on as he stalked to the door to answer it. He heard Jamie giggling behind him on the couch as he grumbled at the interruption...quickly opening the door to tell off whomever was there, he bit back the snarl on his lips as there was an embarrassed yelp echoed from the couch.

"Hello Keir. My you're looking so nicely...attired this afternoon." Kai-Anji smirked at his friend who began to faintly blush as he gestured for his friend to step inside his home.

"Anji, i forgot you were going to stop by with Jaime's lesson today. Ahhh....I...was just relaxing with Jaime before dinner at Aunt Evie's tonight." he tried to casually walk away as if he wasn't standing there half naked...his hazel eyes spotting his beloved boy practically hiding under the blanket on the couch. Anji noticed the squirming lump there and tried to hide his knowing smile from them both as he headed towards the kitchen counter to retrieve his notes in his carrying case for the young student.

"Mr. Winters..." he smiled when he heard a squeak coming from the blanket.".... I heard you didn't feel well enough to come to class today." he swore he could feel the heat of embarrassment from Jamie clear across the room and he bit his lips to keep from laughing at how entertaining it was to tease the boy...but he also could feel the scowl from his friend so he refrained from laughing...for now. "Well, since you are one of my favorite students, I brought todays lesson to you for you to study. Don't worry, you didn't miss much at all...I only handed out the study guide for the Mid term exams and allowed class to dismiss early." he quickly brought out the guide and laid it on the counter. "I seriously doubt you will need this but here it is for you to go over before the test on Monday." his brown eyes spied a mass of blonde hair and blue eyes peeking out from the blanket as Jaime shyly spoke.