Daddy (explicit)

For several hours they both poured over the study guide that Mr

For several hours they both poured over the study guide that Mr. Stevens gave Jaime, making some headway into committing it all to memory. During that time they ate the food Keiran had ordered, both laughing as they tried to out eat the other in egg rolls until they both had to thankfully declare a draw. After, both men had to lean back to digest their food and allow their minds to relax after trying to jam in all those equations and laws, Keiran decided to show Jaime another part of his home...his billiards room. It was a nice sized room with sage walls and dark cherry wood...in the center sat a beautifully elegant billiards table made of dark golden oak with legs made out of cast iron wolves at the base. Jaime couldn't help himself, he had to stroke the golden edges with his fingertips in admiration of this stunning table.

"Do you play?" Keiran rumbled out to the admiring boy who nodded his head at him.

"A...a little. I remember my grandfather had one in his home when I was little and he would show me how to play. He...he died when I was fourteen...right before I came out to my family. He was the one who encouraged me to tell them...he loved me as is but it seems my parents did not." he hung his head at the wonderful memory as a tear slipped down his cheeks. Before he was aware of it, he felt strong arms sheathing him within their protective, comforting hold and a deep rumble echoed from that solid chest as his head was placed upon it. The moment he felt those strong arms around him and a large hand tenderly stroking the back of his head, Jaime began to cry. "I...miss...him."

"Shh...leanbh. It's alright. You can cry all you want leanbh. I have you." he enfolded him up tightly to him and rested his head on top of the smaller boys as the young blonde cried into his chest. With each tear falling, it broke Keiran's heart to see this boy in pain such as this...he yearned to make the pain go away. As he held Jaime in his arms he knew he couldn't hold himself away anymore...He was going to take that step and pray that this blond beauty wouldn't run away in fear at the depth of his desire for him. Eventually the tears slowed down and soft sniffles could be heard in the silence of the room. Keiran leaned away and with his finger lifted that splotchy face up to look into those watery blues...seeing how they glanced away in humiliation. "Hey...none of that. You don't need to be ashamed to cry...not with me. I am here, go halainn, if you ever need me...I'm here for you leanbh...always here for you." the last part was said on a husky whisper as those hazel eyes peered down heatedly into those breathtaking blues. He could hear the soft gasp and his heart rate pounding in Jaime's chest because of how close they were....those blue eyes began to darken as those pouty lips parted open.

 Keiran felt himself leaning down as if under a compulsion that he could no longer fight against and slowly he brushed his mouth along those tear stained cheeks...kissing the traces of pain away. Keiran felt how Jaime trembled in his arms, but he could sense it was not in fear but in desire for him. With that assuredness inside Keiran gently cupped his hand upon the back of those blonde locks lean down again and softly press his lips against Jaime's own. The feel of those warm full lips pressed to his made him groan deep in his chest and his arm still around those slim shoulders pulled the young man tighter to his chest. It didn't take long before sweet innocent brushing of lips turned into a full out passionate kiss as tongues delved inside and caressed one anothers slippery muscle.