Facepalm

Believer: *squeal* Did you see how macho Ichigo looked last night in the latest episode?!?

Nonbeliever: uhh...wha-?

Believer: You know, Kurosaki Ichigo, substitute shinigami? Bleach? Ring a bell?

Nonbeliever: Oh yeah! I remember you were ranting about it yesterday...and the day before...and the one before that.

Believer: What can I say? He's just so- *squeal*

Nonbeliever: So this Kurosaki dude-

Believer: No! Don't call him that! When you say that I think of goat-face or Karin or Yuzu...yeah, I don't wanna call any of them hot *shudder*

Nonbeliever: Whaaat? A goat? Huh?

Believer: You know, his dad...Kurosaki Isshin? His sisters, Kurosaki Karin and Yuzu?

Nonbeliever: That's weird. Why do they have the same first name but different last names? And all of them? Is the name "Kurosaki" a fad or something?

Believer: ...

Nonbeliever: What?

Believer: You do realize, Kurosaki is the last name, right?

Nonbeliever: Woah woah woah hold on there missy! You're making no sense right now. The first name is first and the last name is last! Duh!

Believer: *mutters under breath* Why do I even talk to her?

Nonbeliever: Hello? You in there somewhere? *waves hand*

Believer: Goodbye. *walks away* *jumps off a building*