Ice Skating and Wedding Rings

(( SO IM BACK SO I NEEDED TO UPDATE AND THIS HAPPENED AND DEAL WITH IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL :D. It's in story form. ))

((Brice's POV))

It was the day. Christmas. I had this planned for a while, and I wasn't sure if it would work, but I could try.

I would definitely try.

I fiddled with the small black box in my hands as I waited for my Seto to come downstairs. We were going to go ice skating at the park, and I he said he'd get some warm clothes on so we could. Once I heard footsteps on the stairs, I shoved the box into my pockets, and smiled as he descended down the steps. "Ready, babe?" I asked as he reached the last step.

"Let's go!" He yelled happily, and raced to the door, opening it. "It's chilly, Brice! Do you have a coat?" I chuckled, pulling on my winter coat.

"Yes I do. Now, are you ready to go skate?" I asked. Instantly, he pulled me outside, and closed the door.

"I will always be ready to go skating." He smiled. I laughed.

"You've never BEEN skating!"

"....So?" Seto laughed, racing down the steps to the car. "Car, or walk?"

"Walk. It gives me more time to talk to you." I said. Seto blushed lightly, walking back over to me. He started walking toward the rink, looking at all the Christmas lights.

"So... Did you like your present?" Seto asked, looking up at me. I grinned. This morning, he had given me a new tablet for drawing, and a whole new art set.

"I loved it. Did you not see me crying tears of joy?" I joked. Seto laughed, looking back at the ground.

"I definitely did." He reached over, grabbing my hand, blushing a bit more. "I'm glad you liked it."

After a bit of walking, we finally reached the frozen lake that everyone was skating on. I handed Seto his skates, and I pulled mine on. Seto instantly ran over to the ice. "Look, Brice! Even little kids are skating!"

"Yeah, Seto. Do you want me to teach you?" I asked, smiling. Seto nodded, reaching up and kissing my cheek.

"I'd like that very much." Seto replied, grabbing my hand again, and slowly stepping on the ice.

"Careful." I helped him glide steadily across the lake, holding his hand. "Stop for a minute, babe." I said. Seto stopped easily, smiling.

"What?" He asked. I sighed happily, grabbing his hands.

"I need to ask you something very important." I said. Seto looked confused.

"Okay..." He said. I leaned down on one knee, smiling. I reached into my back pocket, pulling out the small box, and opening it to him. He looked shocked.

"We've been together for a while, and I've been meaning to ask this for a while. I love you more than anything, and it'd mean so much if you'd agree to stay by my side forever as my husband. We've been through thick and thin, bumps in the road, and yet we've stayed by each other, and loved each other more anything. I love you so much. So I'm going to ask... Will you marry me?" I finished, smiling at him. He burst into tears, hugging me.

"Yes! Yes I will, Brice!" He cried. I smiled, hugging him back.

"I love you." I said.

Seto smiled, "I love you too."

((Heh... a little late, but done... ))