The Baby is here

Seto's POV 

This is the last month of this fucking pregnancy I just want it to be over already! 

I was sitting on the couch with Cece as she watched her favorite kids show .. though i hate it with all my heart its so stupid but if i dare to turn it off she's going to have a fit. 

I sighed rubbing my stomach feeling the baby kick I couldn't wait to have him or her since we didn't know what we were going to have, any day now and i was kinda guessing boy. 

Brice said Girl but we already have Cece I wouldn't mind a boy. 

I slowly closed my eyes as the baby kicked hard making it hard for me to breath, still haven't gotten used to it Cece looking at me  grabbing  my shirt I opened my eyes looking at her "Cece? What's wrong?" I ask softly Cece whimpering trying to talk nothing happening I sigh softly and hold her close to me. 

"Seto?" I hear Brice call out I sigh softly "Living room" I call out softly and sigh as Brice walked out to us and smiled sitting next to me and kissed my cheek " Almost over" he whispers I sigh and look away "Not soon enough" I mumble leaning on him "My back hurts and it hurts to walk or do anything and Cece is getting too clingy and I just can't do it anymore!" I whined almost crying Brie sighed and kissed my neck his hand on my cheek "I'm sorry seto I really am.. but I'm so proud you've made it 9 months" He whispers.

I sigh and nod leaning on him curling up with Cece between us I yawned and closed my eyes falling asleep. 

When I woke up Brice was Drawing Cece asleep on the other couch with a blanket I sigh I was about to say something when the baby kicked harder than he has before made me cry out Brice looking over grabbing my hand "S-Seto?!" he says shakily I whimper and gripped my stomach crying softly. 

I cry softly Brice hugging me tightly "I-I think it's time! " I cry out Brice panicking slightly as he got up with me in his arms I close my eyes tightly "B-Brice don't forget Cece" I whimper Brice nodding "I-I know  but I gotta get you in the car!" he says getting the car keys and getting me in the car I started to feel bad I've never seen him panic that much. 

He got Cece in her car seat and he started the car I grab his hand whimpering "Take a deep breath... " I whisper softly Brice nodding slowly as he took a deep breath and turned the car on and made the drive to the hospital.

I panted and whimpered shakily feeling all the pain I really hate this! When Brice got there he parked the car and panicked again "Y-You think you can walk?" he asked I nodded slowly taking deep breaths making sure to stay calm slowly getting out Brice grabbing Cece holding her close as he grabbed my hand helping me in.

Brice helped me sit as he walked off and grabbed a nurse, I whimpered and breathed hard as I felt the contractions screaming and crying Brice came back with the nurse they quickly got me on the bed and started to hook me up, I panicked and whimpered as they pushed Brice and Cece out. 

"where is My husband going?" I ask in slight pain The nurse smiling slightly "He has to fill up some paperwork and take your daughter to our daycare so he can be with you at all time" she says with a soft smile I sigh and whine softly as I wanted to cry but I had to be strong just like Brice said. 

after a good 20 minutes Brice came back and they had me set up all I had to wait for it to be time . 

"Seto I'm so proud you can do this, your strong" he mumbles kissing my cheek I whimper and sigh gripping his hand tightly as I felt the pain get worse Brice Chucking softly "Alright Time for our bet Boy or Girl.?" He asked I breath shakily thinking about it "B-Boy" I breathe out Brice smiling "Girl" He says and I laugh shakily groaning in pain as I cried shakily.

Brice all he could do is just watch as I was in so much pain.

A good few hours past and the doctor came to check on me for the 6th time when he just smiled "Alright Seto its time, you ready?" he asked I whimpered but nodded Brice kissing my cheek. 

~Time skip~ 

Brice POV 

I sighed shakily not hearing the baby cry at all I was also worried for Seto who wasnt looking to good, He was pale as ever the nurses cleaning him up and trying to get better what am i suposed to do Im starting to panic again. 

Thats when i hear the cry I breath shakily the doctor say its a boy I whimper softly and looked at Seto who was still passed out "S-Seto come on wake up, you won its a boy!" I say on the verge of crying the nurse sighed softly "he did lose lots of blood its just best for now to let him rest up for a few good hours his magical aura should help him recover even faster so a few hours is good but if he dosent wake up it is worrysome but for now were going to clean up the baby" the nurse says I sniffle and nod slowly "I-is the baby going to be okay?" i ask 

she nods slowly "He just had a hard time to breath, but the doctors are going to take him to the NICU to do a few test and if he passes them we can bring him here in a crib" She says I nod again as they finished cleaning up seto and i sit next to him holding his hand gently "Seto please be okay" I whisper softly

I laid my head next to his chest closing my eyes and fell asleep.

"B-Brice" 

I groan softly opening my eyes Seto petting my head I quickly sit up and hug him tears falling down my face "Seto! I was so fucking scared you wouldnt wake up !! " I cry Seto  hugging me back "W-Wheres the baby?!" Seto asked his tone getting a bit scared I looked around not seeing the crib making me worried "T-They said hed bring him if he passed the tests..." I whimper "H-He....?" He whimpers I nodded slowly "Yeah...It was a boy... You won...." I whimper He tried to sit up and make him lay back down "Hey dont push yourself, Ill go figure out whats  going on" I say softly as i got up and walked out to the nurses station "hello me and my husband were wondering about our baby?" I ask the nurse typing somthing up and smiling "He just finished his last test they should be bringing him up soon" She smiles I nod slowly and walked back sitting next to Seto

"There going to bring him up in a bit" I whisper softly seto nodding as he relax slightly.

after a while a nurse came in brining in a crib I tensed up slightly as she smiled "Hes a very cute baby congradulatinons she says and walks out I look at seto who smiled weakly I got up and slowly got up to grab him I teared up he was so little and i coulnt help but kiss his litttle cheek seto giggling softly i walk over and sit back next to seto as he looked at him "he looks like you brice " seto says and i smile weakly "he has your light brown hair" I whisper kissing Setos cheek.

"we need a name for this little cutie" I whipser softly Seto smiling and thinking softly "Rune" Seto says and i smile and nod slowly "Little Rune Sorcerer Solace" I say softly seto giggling happily kissing my cheek I smiled when the nurse brought up Cece who was very curious but as alwasys she stayed quiet. 

After a few days of resting and getting strong both Seto and Rune were able to go back home. 

I as of right now am so tired me and seto have not slept.. someone send help,,, but i still woulnt change anything in this world I have my perfect family...

((so i dont know how good this is... i worke all day on this, but you can continue the questions i cant wait for them!!))