Weddings and Cake

((I found it easy to just write this in chapter form.. uh.. yeah and Im sorry if it's not what you all wanted. I'm having trouble writing lately. anyway, here we. go!))

(Brice's POV)

I simply stared at my reflection in the mirror. 30 minutes until the wedding begins. I was f***ing terrified. I looked over at Ian, who was helping me get ready (just so he could get an extra piece of cake). He was showing me a variety of stupid a** bow ties. "Now this one is blue, and it'd go nicely with your tuxedo, but this one is red, and it'd go better-" Ian explained.

"Ian. That's not helping. Can you please just choose one?" I asked. Ian frowned.

"Well fine, Mr. Grumpypants." He retorted, putting the red one on me. "You look great!"

"No." I sighed. "The pants are really tight on my crotch, these shoes are a size too small, and my hair WON'T STAY DOWN!" I yelled in frustration. Ian chuckled.

"Brice. Don't worry. It'll be okay. Besides, your hair looks better up anyway." Ian put a hand on my shoulder. "Holy crap. You're shaking. You okay?" I frowned.

"No. What if Seto says no instead of 'I do'? What if he runs off? What if I'm not good enough? What if-" Ian covered my mouth.

"Enough with the what if's. You KNOW Seto loves you. Okay? You got this. And besides, you guys get to get it on tonight~" Ian smirked.

"Shut up, Ian." I said, cracking a smile. He laughed.

"20 MINUTES!" I heard someone, probably Jason or Tyler, who were shaking from excitement on the way here. I sighed.

"Oh. My. God. I'm screwed. This is bad." I said, pacing around the room. Ian stopped me.

"Brice, why are you so worried?" He asked.

"Ian. The love of my life is standing at the alter, waiting for me to get up there so we can tie the knot, and get married. The issue is, I might be the wrong person!" I ran a hand through my hair.

Ian held another bow tie out to me. "Blue is a nice color."

"IAN THAT'S NOT HELPING!" Ian laughed at my anger.

"Okay. Calm. Brice, why would Seto say yes to getting married if you were the wrong one?" Ian asked. I thought.

"Uh...."

"Exactly. Seto loves you. Ready then? We don't want to be late." Ian explained. I nodded, shaking as I walked toward the door. I couldn't wait to see Seto in his suit. He was wearing the black suit since he insisted I should be the bride for once. I couldn't say no to his puppy face, so here I am. The bride.

He also explained that I'd be bottom as well later during our honeymoon.

Fun...

"2 minutes!" I heard someone yell. I felt my heart pounding, and my head spinning a bit. I felt sick. I was terrified. Then, a minute later, the door in front of me opened, and I was walking to the alter. I stepped up the stairs, and stood across from Seto.

Seto.

He was gorgeous. I noticed small tears running down his face because he was so happy. I stepped over and wiped them off for him. He smiled wider. I didn't even notice the priest had stopped talking until Seto nudged me.

"Hm? What?" I said. The priest chuckled.

"I said, do you take Jimmy as your husband?" The priest asked again, and Seto rolled his eyes when he said 'Jimmy'.

"I do." I said. The priest turned to Seto.

"Do you take Brice to be your husband?" The priest asked. Seto nodded.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bri- groo- Brice!" The priest stuttered, earning a laugh from both Seto and I. We leaned in, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. And I'm pretty sure I heard Tyler burst into tears as we did. We pulled apart, grinning. I grabbed his hand, and we walked down the aisle, to the back room where Seto hugged me tight.

"I love you." He whispered. I blushed, smiling.

"I love you too." A few minutes later, we walked back out to the room where the cake was. Jason was the DJ, and music was already playing as people danced. I'm pretty sure Mitch and Jerome had gotten a hold of the drinks, because Jerome was drinking them as Mitch tried to pass them out to people.

Seto walked over to the cake, and I followed. We cut the cake, handing everyone a piece (and an extra for Ian). I scooped some cake up on my fork, and Seto did the same. He smiled. "Wanna taste my cake?" He said. I laughed, bringing the fork to his mouth. He did the same, and we took a bite. The cake was delicious.

I made sure to keep Seto away from the alcohol and chocolate. We could do that later.

And I think I had seen Tyler ask Jason if he wanted to dance, which was cute. I saw Kermit and Quentin dancing (and I think Quentin was a bit tipsy). Mitch and Jerome were laughing as they tried to pass out food and drinks. Ty and Adam were making out in a corner.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned to see Seto. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. I nodded, blushing a bit. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around his waist. We danced, staring into each other's eyes while we smiled.

Ian was right. There was nothing to worry about. Besides, this moment was absolutely perfect.

And every other moment with Seto would be perfect too.

((Again, I sowwy if you didn't like it. Sorry for using Jason, Tyler, Kermit, Quentin, Ty, Adam, and Ian if you didn't want me to, guys. They were just really important to the wedding. And I NEEDED them in there because tthey were so cute.

Ships.

So cute.

Anyway, there's the wedding. No I am not writing smut xD

NOOoOOOoOoOOOO

I have to let Seto and Brice enjoy their honeymoon in Italy.

So, sorry if I got wedding stuff wrong. I'm not married. Oops. xD

K thnx Bai! :) <3 ))