Questions that took me a long time to read!

Question from DiamondFoxFrenzy!

If you had to date anyone else other than each other, who would it be?

Seto: Hm... Uh.. I'd have to go with... Ty.

Brice: I'd go with Tyler. I don't know. He's the first one I thought of.

Seto: .... Except... you like me more still, right...?

Brice: Always. I will always like you more.

~~~

Questions from the Author's Senpai AKA Soar319

(FOR SETO)

Seto, if it were a life or death situation, would you save Brice's life or yours?

Seto: Brice's. His life is far more important than mine, and I need him to live on and be happy if I ever die.  He's special. I wouldn't be able to handle losing him. No one would.

~~~

Questions from inga101!

(TO SETO) (Brice is currently missing for this question)

Brice is currently missing, I wonder how that could've happened! *guilty smile* How mad would you be if someone kidnapped Brice and locked him away somewhere in Canada, just asking. *hides behind iron wall*

Seto: *pissed off* You... y-you bastard! *throws a fireball at the iron wall* I'll murder you! Quit hiding like a coward! Give me my Brice back! *using various spells as weapons* DON'T EVER TAKE MY BRICE!

~~~

Questions from inga101 again!

(to Brice)

1. Half the people, including me, put alcohol and chocolate near Seto while he was sleeping. Seto will wake up in 3 seconds. You...

A. RUN!

B. Hide

C. Do nothing.

D. Something different, name what it is

Brice: I choose D. *takes all the chocolates* Seto doesn't drink alcohol unless it's a special occasion. HA!

(To seto)

2. Seto, what would you do if one day Brice told you to look after his most prized possession while he was out, and you accidentally burnt it, shredded it, and threw it down the waterfall of no return?

Seto: *sighs* I'd tell him what happened and hope he wouldn't hate me forever. 

(To author)

Would you rather be fried or grilled?

Author: Uh... fried. Idk. I'm not even supposed to be in these questions.

Brice: OKAY LET'S FRY THE AUTHOR!

Author: NOOOOOO. No. NO.

~~~

Questions from llama_lover!

(FOR THE BRICE)

1. How much gel do you use? (TELL THE TRUTH)

Brice: .... a lot...

2. Do you ever give Seto chocolate on PURPOSE?

Brice: Yes. A lot.

3. Do your fans suspect something's up?

Brice: *shrugs* I dunno.

(FOR THE SETO)

1. Favorite ship? (setosolace doesn't count)

Seto: MEROME!

2. Do you play the 'mood' song on purpose?

Seto: With my luck (and thanks to you guys) I don't have to play it on purpose. It comes on all the time.

3. WHEN IS THE WEDDING BRO?!

Seto: Brice and I have planned either March 11th, or March 29th of 2014.

~~~

Questions from sarah1093

(For Brice)

1. Can I give JIWWY chocolate and alcohol?

Brice: No.

2. Can you stop me?

Brice: *grabs the flaming chainsaw* Yes.

3. *gives Seto chocolate*

Brice: DAMMIT! *runs*

(FOR SETO)

1. Do you remember me JIWWY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Seto: Yes. I remember youuuuu!

2. Do you love Brice?

Seto: WITH ALL MY HEART!

3. Do you ship Chimmy?

Seto: .... Not really... but... Chloe is still awesomesauce! 

~~~

Questions from TomBoyGames!

1. Can I please be in your wedding?

Seto: Well, you can COME to the wedding...

2. Do you guys want kids?

Seto: Well, I don't think-

Brice: YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS

3. What would you do in a year from now?

Brice: Be... married... to Seto... and... eat food.

Seto: Be married to Brice and be a sorcerer. Yep.

4. Can I please be in your questions?

Author: INTERRUPTING FOR A MOMENT. Okay. Here's the thing. This is Ask SETOSOLACE. I can't really accept any different people into it, including myself, or the title would be a lie. And lying is bad. Very bad. It makes kittens upset. I'm truly very sorry.

~~~

Questions from TSForeverStrong

Seto, here is a stick of butter. EAT IT SEDUCTIVELY. Brice, you have to watch him while he eats it in a seductive way without doing anything. If you do, NO SMUT FOR A WEEK. But it's only while he's eating the butter.

Seto: Ew. I don't wanna eat butter, but okay. *eats it seductively*

Brice: .... this is weird... and uncomfortable... the funny part is you made him eat butter...

Author, make up a situation where Seto is kidnapped, tortured, and scared, and make Brice rescue him. I DONT CARE IF IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE.

Author: Uh... Before I'd do that, I'd need another RP buddy to do that. Any other ship willing to RP this out I guess..?

~~~

((YAY I UPDATED OKAY ARE Y'ALL HAPPY NOW?! And slow down on those questions... it took an hour to do this all. WITH. NO. BREAKS.))