PATH

With calloused palms and bruised skin.
She wondered around the darkness touching each rough surface, with it burning her skin. To find her way out or for some one to save her.

"But I'm already her saviour."

Her breaths were heavy and deep, the heat meant nothing to her anymore.....
"Impressive"

She wasn't in a basement or a tunnel leading to some magical happy land with pretty flowers and butterflies.

She is in the earthly version of hell. Where everything is for torments and torture both physically and mentally.

Her hands still wonder round the place, its not a home, it has never been and will never be.

They say 'home is where the heart is.' But where is the home when you have no heart.

She's bleeding, after she cut her hand on the glass stuck to the wall.
She doesn't cry nor wince, she just stares at her bleeding palm as the blood rolls down her arm and lands on her scrapped knee.

She's on the ground now, shaking or rather trembling but its different from how she usually is, there is an emotion that has always been of our every existence. ANGER.

She's fuming, raging but is still silent as she is still watching the blood fall in tiny red drops.

I can see her taking in deeper breaths, like she is trying to control something....