Trip to Italy

Disclaimer I don't own the material in this story. It belongs to Stephenie Meyer. This is just my version of  what she originally came up with.

Please vote and comment! I want to know if this is any good. :)

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

Trip to Italy

" Are you sure you want to go to Italy??" Alice asked sounding distraught as I put the last few things in my suitcases.

The whole family seemed disappointed that I was going, Like they were going to miss me.

I smiled at Alice " Of course I want to go! I've always wanted to go to Europe."

" I'll miss you so much though!  You can stay here... and we'll party all night and I could dress you up everyday!" Alice said trying to bribe.

" You can dress me when I come back." I smiled at her.

" There's no way I can get you to stay... is there?" Alice said smiling a little bit.

" Nope!" I said popping the p.

I quickly zipped up my suitcase when I finished packing and stared back into Alice's sad eyes.

" Sweetheart hurry up, we need to get going if we are going to catch the plane." My mom yelled patiently.

" Here let me take your luggage." Alice sighed realizing that she wasn't going to convince me to stay.

Alice ran out of my room with vampire speed with my luggage, and I walked out of my room and into the living room to say goodbye to my family.

" There she is!" Emmett said fondly as he hugged me tight." Are you ready to party Venice style?"

" Oh yeah!" I said excitedly.

" Oh sweetheart we're going to miss you so much... all of you." Esme said as she hugged me and eyed my parents.

" You take care of my girl, alright?" Carlisle said to my parents as he hugged me and kissed me on the head.

I told my grandparents I loved them and that I'd miss them too before I turned to my favorite Aunt and Uncle.

Jasper hugged me tight and said" I'll miss you, Anna, be safe. I love you so much." 

" I love you too Jazz, I'll miss you!" I said as I hugged him as tightly as I could.

When I pulled away I looked at Alice.

Alice cuddled into Jasper's shoulder and looked at me sadly.

I hated making Alice sad, she was my favorite Aunt. Alice and Jasper spoiled me rotten, they were like my second parents.

" I love you Anna! You better bring me back a souvinir, for making me suffer like this! Who am I supposed to shop with!" Alice whined.

" I love you too Alice, I'll miss you." I said as I hugged her as tightly as I did with Jasper.

Next I moved onto Edward and Bella. I hugged them both at the same time and Edward said " We'll miss you. Be safe will you? I don't want to listen to Alice whine, so hurry home ok? I love you."

" I will Edward." I said  " I love you both, Miss you!"

I saved my last hug for Renesmee and she smiled " Have loads of fun in Italy ok? I love you."

" I love you too." I said as I stepped away from her.

" I already put your luggage in the car." Alice sighed.