The Confrontation.

Since this is an Intese chapter, I'm dedicating it to everyone who loves this story and has read it through. I love you guys! :):)

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story. It belongs to Stephenie Meyer, I only own what I come up with.

Vote and comment!!

#########################################################################

The Confrontation.

I ran through the woods and caught my 4th bear and drunk it dry. Today was the day. It was the day that I fought against the Volturi. I had a bad case of the nerves. I wasn't as much nervous as I was excited. I GET TO SEE MY FAMILY! Well... one of them.

" ANNA!" Vladimir shouted impatiently " It's time to go!! Do you remember the plan!!"

I ran up to him and said " Of course I do. I'm supposed to stay hidden until you introduce me properly."

Vladimir and Stefan wanted to make this as dramatic as possible by dramatically introducing me to my family. Apparently Jason gave them the impression that I was dead a long time ago, I overheard Stefan and Vladimir talking about it. It was sad how my family thinks i'm dead and now I'm going to show up and kill them. It was sick how they had this all planned out.

Of course I wasn't going to kill them. I was going to find a way to kill Jason. This would be my only chance, and I was going to take it.

Stefan ran up beside Vladimir and smirked at him " The time has come to fight, brother. Anna, follow our scents... and when we arrive at the clearing make sure you stay at least 200 yards away from the opening of the field so no one can sense that you are there. You'll be able to hear us, so you'll have to listen close."

I nodded my head. I was to excited to speak. I had to try to control myself. I had to pretend that I didn't know the Volturi.... this was going to be hard, considering all I wanted to do was hug them and comfort them.

When Stefan and Vladimir took off running, I waited a few minutes before following so I could follow their scent. I had to stay 200 yards away from them so that the Volturi didn't know I was there.

I felt excited and exhilarated. Running always made me feel this way.

When I was human and Jason took me away from the castle... the run from the castle to where we were seemed to drag on forever, but for me now..... it only took 45 minutes.

I heard the sound of voices up ahead and stopped. I estimated that I was where I was supposed to be. 200 yards away.

If I was still human my heart would have picked up overtime. I could hear him. Alec. His voice even more beautiful than I remembered. All I wanted to do was run to him and tell him that I wass ok and we can go on and live our life together happily. But I couldn't. I had to be patient. I have a life to end.

" You killed her!! You killed her!!" Alec shouted. He sounded so heartbroken and angry that I wanted to cry.

His voice sounded muffled since I was far away but I could still hear him.

" Peace, Alec." Aro said sadly

I could tell that Aro had turned away from Alec and was facing the Romanians now from what he said " You have caused us all a great amount of pain, and for that you must pay with you lives. When you take the life of one of our family, we take yours."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm and I looked up to see Jason. He smiled mischievously at me and put his finger over his lips to show that I needed to stay quiet.