JIBOOTY PATROL

JIMINS pov.
Jimin loved working at the library, It was his center of bliss . A place were nothing could go wrong at all; the green persian rugs ,the beautiful mahogany wood all around the building. The fresh smell of Mongolia scent always made him happy . Rows and rows of different covers stocked the shelves either from world literature to newly made mangas . It was a library made for everyone . "Excuse me sir " an older women walked up to the front desk. Jimin greeted her with a smile " how may I help you ma'am?". The women rested her hands on the wood. "I'm looking for a book called demian , do you have it in stock?" Jimin instantly went to searching for the book on the computer "do you know the name of the author? " the women looked confused while trying to remember the name . " I believe the name was herman hesse". Jimin typed in the title and the authors name. I came up just as he finished typing. " yes we do have one book in right now". Jimin ran around the desk , walking toward shelve three on section B . After looking for awhile Jimin finally found the book. He walked back to the front. " here you go ma'am" Jimin handed her the book. " oh thank you son , your so kind " Jimin was glad for helping her. " just let me check it out for you and you can be on your way". The women handed him a green library card . He typed in the number then handed it back to her. " have a nice day ma'am" jimin bowed as the women turned around to leave.
The day passed by faster then Jimin expected. He finished stacking all the returned books back on the shelves before making his way to the front doors. He pulled out the keys from his pocket , pushed the key in the lock . Something cold and hard pushed against jimins head . He froze in fear . " give up all the money you have and you won't get hurt" the man whispered . Jimin could already feel the tears in his eyes. He pulled out his wallet with shaking hands . He handed all the money to the man , he immediately grabbed the money out of jimins hand . Jimin breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't hear anything until something hit him across the head causing him to fall. His eyesight started to go black. Jimin pulled out his phone from his back pocket and dialed a number . He put the phone to his ear . "Hello, I need help I just got robbed ".