Christmas Special

The atmosphere was so soothing you'd think wasn't real at all; the comfort of the fire that spat it hot flames ,the glowing Christmas tree with decorations of candy canes and presents, the warm hot chocolate  set on the small table next to them,a cinnamon candle sat in the corner radiating the air around the house, soft piano music played from the radio and the presents of eachother was romantic and comfortable; they  wrapped up in a warm blanket on the sofa.Jungkook started  massaging Jimins nape, jimin rested his head on Jungkooks shoulder."this feels like a dream"Jimin whispered. Jungkook chuckled."it's too good  to be a dream."Jimin lifted his head to look at jungkook."I'm glad it isnt" he said giving jungkook a kiss on the cheek and rested nback on his shoulder. They were quite for awhile;enjoying the peaceful surrounding once again. If only it's like this all the time not just once a year jungkook thought. "Jungkook-ah,jimin-ah were home"namjoon called. He walked into the living room with Jin , hoseok, yoongi and taehyung right behind. "Daebak , you guys started up the fireplace"hoseok said. Tae climbed on the sofa next to hoseok and cuddled up. yoongi grabbed a pillow from the couch as he sat between the two on the the sofa. Najoon and seokjin sat on the couch next to the sofa.  After a few hours of joking ,laughing, humming to Christmas songs and Jins crazy puns that almost drove everyone  from the living room .Everything finally settled down along with the fire; the bright color of amber that once burned proud was now nothing but black logs and smoke. The others were asleep all leaning on eachother Except for jungkook. He continued to massage Jimins nape. Jungkook looked at the clock seeing  that it was 12o'clock already."jimin hyung-" jungkook stopped to see Jimin asleep in his should . Jungkook smiled seeing the angelic sleeping jimin. Jungkook kissed the top of jimins head"Merry Christmas hyung"he whispered before his eyes dropped and he fell into a deep slumber."Merry Christmas,  I love you kookie."

AWWWWWW JIMINNE IS SOOOO CUTE😁!!!!!!!!