ur a little late 3

Jimins pov!"

Jimin spent most of his day cleaning around the house as his sister is away on a date with jungkook. He didn't exactly approve of him but as long as he made his sister happy he was okay. Isn't the first time that him and Jungkook actually met, Jungkook used to be one of the students at the same college jimin went to. Jimin admired the kid , he was the golden boy of the school;perfect grades, really good at sports.
The only time he ever gotten close to "The Golden Hunk" is when he needed a tutor for his english class but it didn't last long though after two years he transfer to another college and that was the last time jimin seen him. It was quite a shock seeing him on his door step a month ago with a banquet of roses , he might of been a little joyful yet he'll never admit that after seeing his sister run from down stairs and tackled jungkook in a hug. Jimin crushed that little hope that he had and acted like the big brother he's supposed to be.
Even after all the meetings and the disapproving from jimin, jungkook understood but that didn't exactly stop his sister from seeing jungkook.Jimin could never get mad at jiwoo after all that was his little sister.
As jimin was about to put some books on the Shelf his phone started to ring. When he answered it he saw his sister's name ,answering immediately. "Hey Jiwoo what's up" he answered he then noticed his sisters shaky voice and a bit of crying on the other end." Jimin oppa please come help. It jungkook, he's acting crazy, he looks like he had a few drinks.He's not his usual self please come help me" She cried.

That's all it took for Jimin and grab his keys and jacket and run out the door he put his keys in the ignition and gunned it down the road. It only took 10 or 20 minutes to finally get to where they were at probably a few extra more minutes since Jimin didn't exactly know where they were; not including that he also put a GPS on his sister's phone.

Jimn followed the location of where his sister was at and ended up in front of the bar called Bangtan&Beyond in bright purple neon lights. Jimin. walked toward the building and notice the figure emerging from the jimin hurry to the other side of the door. The guy looked a little busted up and drunk off his ass. As he got closer jimin finally notice who that person was . "JUNGKOOK! " jimin ran over to him catching him by the arm.
Jimin slowly carried him over to the car. As he got there he opened the passenger side door and set Jungkook in. Jimin  hurried  to the driver side and sat down, he looked over at Jungkook seeing that he was still a wreck and passed out probably he kept shaking his head and whining about something but Jimin could barely make out what he was saying.

After a long time the debating jimin finally pulled into a gas station close to the club where he grabbed a bottle of water or three for Jungkook. Jimin open the bottles one by one and Jungkook down them like there is no tomorrow .After the last bottle he sat there for a minute and then started crying, jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkooks reaction and started patting him on the back. After a few more minutes he stopped and that's when things started being serious.

"Listen jungkook you need to tell me what happen between you and my sister in there"jimin shifted from foot to foot while leaning against the car. He looked down at a emotionally decked jungkook. He was set there in a squating position for who knows how long. At this point jimin wasn't getting anymore patient with him.
Jimin put his hand on jungkook back.
Jungkook slowly stood up , leaning a hand onto the car to keep himself steady .jungkook mumbled something that jimin couldn't hear."what ?,jungkook what did you say"jimin leaned in. Jungkook finally lifted his head and looked jimin straight in the eye."your sister is a fucking slut!"he shouted.
Those words were enough to sit Jimin off ,he grabbed front of jungkook's shirt and slammed him against the car "you take that back "he angrily growled in jungkooks face. Jungkook, unfazed by jimin being intimidating, started laughing like everything was funny. The sudden laughter shocked jimin ."Hey!what s so funny?! Jimin slammed jungkook harder against the car causing jungkook to hit his head. He winced at the sudden pain and placed his hand on his head.
" Earth to fucking Jungkook ". Jungkook gazed shifted to jimin .for a second jimin almost wanted to piss himself . The look jungkook was giving him could scare anyone; he had hatred and something else that jimin didn't want to name .Even in jungkook's drunken state, jimin didn't want him to make any reckless decisions. But it was too late.

Jimin and felt the wind being knocked out of him as Jungkook slam him against the car causing it to move. Jungkook then grabbed jimins jaw , forcing him in place. "You sister is a fucking slut "jungkook whispered. While his hand set jimins jaw his other hand went lower and slowly started rubbing jimins clothed crotch.  Jimin gasped at the sudden friction.  Jungkook leaned in, brushing his lips against jimins. "You know what jimminie , I'm curious about something". Jungkook grinded against jimin ,he watched as jimin closed his eyes and let out the most delicious sounding moans he has ever heard.  Jungkook leaned in to whisper in jimin ear." I wonder if I can fuck you better then your sister". Jimin's eyes shot open but before you could say anything Jungkook mouth collided with his as jungkook forced his tongue inside.Violating the inside of Jimin's mouth with his tongue.
After a few minutes Jungkook finally pulled away both of them panting and out of breath."do you want this jimin? Do you want me to be inside you?". Jimin nodded his head vigorously; his cheeks cherry red and his eyes filled with lust.  "You- house or mine?
"Yours". Jungkook said in a stern tone.
With that jimin and Jungkook got in the car and drove into the night. A long-distance filled with lustful stairs and constant touching until they finally reached jimin's doorstep.