~Chapter One~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

What a great day! InuYasha and the rest of the group are fighting a demon, while I'm cheering them on. So pretty much, it's another normal day. But what makes it even better is that it's the six-month anniversary of InuYasha's and my own anniversary of us being together. What a glorious day! "Go InuYasha!" I said, cheering my half-demon boyfriend on. "Thanks (y/n)!"

InuYasha then used his wind-scar to finish the demon off. "Was I impressive, or was I impressive?" "Hmm...Let me think..." I said with a smirk. "I think it was impressive, just maybe." "You know, if I didn't love you...." "But you do love me, so I'm just fine." I said while kissing InuYasha's cheek. He blushed, how cute!

"Hey, do you feel that?" "Feel what?" "There seems to be a strange demonic aura around here." "I don't feel anything." "Neither do I." "I was sure I felt it..." "Perhaps you're just imagining things." "Yeah, that must be it." Interesting, wonder if Kagome was feeling anything. If so, what was it?

~???'s P.O.V~

Hmm...Dog ears, long white hair, golden eyes. Could this be the person I've been looking for? Only one way to find out.

I then headed to go visit my old friend, Mimiko. "I need your assistance." "What do you need help with." "I need you to give me information about-" "Do you have a hair sample?" "No..." "First, give me a hair sample. Then, I can give you all the information that you need." "Very well." I then left, knowing exactly how I'd get that half-demon's hair sample.

Hey, we're on book two! Yay! I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed book one. If you did like it, could you please comment? Comments always lift my spirits. Plus, if you know anyone who likes InuYasha...Would you mind recommending this book and the previous book to them? I'm not really sure how to advertise my book, so yeah...Later my fellow readers! =^-^=