~Chapter Two~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"So yummy!" "Kagome, thank you for the food. I forgot how good our world's food was." "You're welcome, happy to help." I then felt a familiar breeze. Must be Koga, Kagome's boyfriend. I was right. "Hello, Kagome." Koga said while giving Kagome a sweet kiss. "Hey Koga, need something?" "Nah, just came to check on you. Hey, what's that?" "Oh, it's called ramen." "Can I try?" "Sure-" "Hey, that ramen is ramen that you brought for me!" "Oh, hush you." "Why you-" "Sit boy!" Before InuYasha crashed, I put a pillow under his head. "Thanks (y/n), you're the best." "Well, I sure try to be."

Just great, Koga and InuYasha are fighting, again..."This time, no running! I want to show you just how pathetic you are!" "I'm game. Just don't go crying to (y/n) when you're defeated by my hand." "Ha, you'll be the one crying when I'm done with you!" "We'll see!" Both were smirking now.

Now, both Koga and InuYasha are exhausted. "Well, I must be off now. Got to go check on my group." "I thought I said no running away!" "Bye Kagome, my love." Koga gave Kagome a kiss, before running off. "The nerve...." I sighed. "Here, you can have my ramen, happy?" "Very, thanks!" InuYasha then started scarfing down my ramen. Some things never change. 

I know that this chapter may seem boring, but it has an impact on the rest of the story. Sorry if you didn't like this chapter. The picture is NOT mine, by the way...Later my fellow readers! =^-^=