~Chapter Five~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Great job InuYasha!" "Thanks (y/n). But I don't deserve all this praise. That demon was so weak. I bet even you could defeat it." "Really?" "Sure." InuYasha sure knows how to make me feel better, that's for sure.

Soon after, we saw villagers coming to us. "Thank you for slaying the demon." "It was nothing, really." "Allow us to show our gratitude, by holding a banquet in your honor." "Well, how can we refuse?" "Plus, we'll have a place to stay." "Follow us." The villagers then led us to their village.

Man, that food was good. "Hey InuYasha, want to go out for a walk?" "Sure, it'd be nice to get away from all these worthless people." "Don't be so mean." "Make me." I sighed. "Let's just go." "Alright."

Now InuYasha and I are on a walk, while holding hands. It's still hard for me to believe that I fell for a half-demon. And it's also hard to believe that a half-demon fell for me. But I'm glad for InuYasha, and he's glad for me. Nothing could go wrong.

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

We were just walking, when I heard something. My ear twitched. "Wait, (y/n)." "What's the matter?" "We're not alone. Stay close to me." (y/n) then hid behind me, while I pulled out my tessaiga.

I looked around, trying to get a glimpse of who are enemy was. I then saw it, or more importantly, I saw who it was. He was just a regular human. At least, he smelled just like a human.

"Woman, are you okay?" "Who, me?" "Yes, has this half-demon captured you?" "Oh, no. This half-demon hasn't captured me." "He hasn't?" "No, we're dating. The only thing he's captured is my heart." "I see..."

I then got a closer look of the guy. He has brown hair, deep blue eyes, and skin that had so much warmth to it. "What a shame. You're sure a beautiful lady." The man said while holding (y/n)'s hands, and looking straight in her eyes. Whoa, I'm not going to let this happen. "Hey, hands off my (y/n)!" I said while pulling (y/n) away from him. (y/n) seemed to be in a daze. "Hey, (y/n), you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine..." "I just realized I never introduced myself. I'm Akio. What's your name?" "(y/n). And this is InuYasha." "Hmph..."

"So, would you like to come back with us?" What is (y/n) thinking!?! Allowing a stranger to come with us. "Sure, it'd be nice to not have to sleep in the forest again." "Then it's settled." "But-" "InuYasha...." I groaned. "Fine..." On the way back though, I saw Akio smirk at me. I just have a feeling this man means trouble.

~Yuki's P.O.V~

I smirked, for I saw that the plan was working perfectly. Soon enough, everything will fall into place. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=