~Chapter Six~

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

I awoke, to not see (y/n) next to me. Just where is she!? I then stood up, and walked outside. I immediately caught a whiff of (y/n)'s scent. I followed the scent, to find (y/n) with that Akio guy. They seemed to be just talking.

"Hey, what's going on here?" "Nothing important." "Well, Akio, leave! Before I get really mad." Akio then left. I sat next to (y/n). "What're you doing, talking to trash like him?" "He just looked lonely, so I decided to talk to him." "Next time, don't be so nice." What's going on with (y/n), ever since Akio's showed up, she's been acting a bit off somehow. Is it just my imagination? Or is something serious going on?

We're finally leaving the village, and that damn Akio behind. "Hey Akio, want to join us?" "I'd be delighted to join you." Just what the hell is (y/n) thinking!?!

"So, you and InuYasha are really dating?" "Yep." "I don't think you two are a really good match." "Hmph, who cares about what you think." Though I noticed that this statement got (y/n) thinking. Does she actually care about what he thinks?!

~Yuki's P.O.V~

Sheesh, I'm starting to get really impatient with Akio. He's taking so long! I then focused, and sent Akio a mental message, telling him to speed things up. I then sighed. Come on Yuki, you just need to wait a little longer. Just a little while longer....

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if not. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=