Chapter 42

Justins POV

I was walking down the hallway when I heard a crash followed by muffled screams, I didn't know what door it came from so I began to quickly open all of them. Door after door I opened and yet no Chelsea.Finally I was down to 3 doors I was about to open one when I looked to my left and saw something shiny lying in front of one of the doors. I bent down and picked it up to see it was a braclet that had 'swaggy buddies forever' on it. I gave Chelsea that braclet 4 years ago.

I quickly stood up and went to open the door but it was locked.

"CHELSEA!" I screamed banging on it

It wouldnt budge it was solid steel, I punched it and kicked it until my knuckles where red and raw. I heard footsteps running towards me, I turned my head to see Kenny, Scooter and multiple security guards. One of them took a key and unlocked the door, I pushed him aside and flung the door open. What I saw made my blood boil with anger and hatred.

Jason was on top of Chelsea with his shirt off kissinng her, she was struggling underneath him. Both her cheeks had bruised and cuts on them, she looked terrified.

"YOU BASTARD!" I screamed bolting towards him

I tackled him off Chelsea and began to punch him over, and over, and over again. Each time harded than the last, it felt so good I just couldnt stop. I wanted to kill him.

"JUSTIN, JUSTIN STOP!" Kenny yelled trying to pry me off of Jason

I couldnt stop, I punched him repeatdly until he fell unconisous. I felt myself being ripped off of him as tear flooded down my face, realization hit me. I wanted to kill him, I was going to kill him. I looked over to see Chelsea curled up in a ball crying, I walked over and kneeled by her.

"Hey, look at me. Your okay everythings going to be alright." I whispered

She didnt move, she just sat there like a statue. Terror was written all over her face, she refused to look at me or anyone for that matter.

"Baby look at me." I said bringing my hand up to hers

she flinched under my touch and snapped her head towards me, without saying a word she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

"J-Justin." She sobbed into my chest

"Its okay babygirl, hes gone now." I said as the security officers dragged him out of the room in handcuffs

"He was going to-"

"Shh baby, I know. Everything is going to be okay now im here." I said cradling her in my arms

She squeezed me tightly and continued to cry uncontrollably.

"Look at me." I said lifting her chin up

I examined her face, she had a black eye and her cheeks were bruised.

"Are you hurt?" I asked her seriously

She nodded her head yea and held up her arm. It was covered in shards of glass and blood.

"Cmon." I said gently picking her up

I walked her out to the ambulance and sat her in the back, they began to pull each piece of glass out one by one each time Chelsea flinched and squeezed my hand.

"There we go, you can take the bandages off and re wrap your arm tomorrow. You dont appear to have anything else wrong so you can go." The paramedic said smiling

As she hopped out of the ambulance 2 police officers brought Jason out in handcuffs. He turned his head so we could see his face which was bruised and bloody. He winked at Chelsea.

"Cmere." I said pulling her into a hug.

That bastard is never ever going to touch her again.

Or I will kill him.

***
Protective Justin would be so hot😍

Question: favorite song off Believe album?

~Karla🌀🌝