Chapter 55

I opened my eyes to see light flooding threw the blinds. It was February 8, my birthday. I was finally 20! I patted the bed next to me to find it was empty, maybe Justin was downstairs making me breakfeast. I slipped on my slippers, went out of Justins room and made my way downstairs.

The house was empty, nobody was home. Pattie had to go do some book signing, Ryan and Chaz had to go to some radio station for a interview. They would all be home later tonight, my only question was where was Justin?

I picked up my phone and dialed his number, it rang and rang. It went to voice mail. I sighed before putting my phone on the counter, I decided I would make my own breakfeast. I pulled out some eggs and frozen waffles, as I put the waffles in the toaster my phone started to ring. I picked it up quickly, answering it without checking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I said

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!" Ryan and Chaz yelled threw the phone

"Thanks guys!" I said laughing

"No problem Chelsea! So what did Justin do?" Chaz said

"Well hes not here, maybe he went to go set something up." I said taking the waffles out of the toaster

"Did you try to call him?" Ryan butted in

"Yea, he didnt answer." I said pouting

"Oh, well maybe hes just busy baby girl." Chaz said

"Yea, I hope so. Well thanks again guys." I said before hanging up

I ate my breakfeast and went back upstairs, I decided since it was my birthday I would dress up. I pulled on a white lace dress with a skinny black belt around my waist. I curled my hair and then waterfall braided my bangs back, I took extra time on my makeup. I stepped back and examined my work, I looked hot!

I went back downstairs and checked my phone, nothing. I sighed grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I climbed in and made my way to starbucks.

"Welcome to starbucks what can I get you?" A young cashier asked me

"Ill have a tall peppermint hot chocolate please." I said smiling

"Okay that will be right out Chelsea." She said smiling

"How do you know- nevermind." I said laughing

I gave her a 5 and told her to keep the change.

"Happy birthday by the way." She smiled handing me my drink

"Thank you." I smiled before walking out

I climbed in my car and started it up, I made my way home which took me about 10 minutes. I pulled into the driveway and climbed out of the car, as I walked up to the porch I noticed there was a big pink box. I opened the door and set my drink on the table before going back outside and retrieving the box. I brought it back inside and opened the card.

'Happy birthday sweetheart, im so happy to see the woman you have become. Just always remember that your mom is always looking down on you.
Love, Dad'

I smiled and opened the box, inside was another box- that was moving? I opened the box and inside was a small puppy, a husky! I screamed with joy and cuddled it up to my chest, I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

"Hel-"

"OH MY GOSH DADDY THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled cutting him off

"Your welcome sweetheart." He laughed

"I love you so much!" I said

"I love you to, I have to go. Have a amazing birthday sweetie." He said before hanging up