Chapter Four

Rosia pov
Gods.... Why did I fall for the two brothers Salvatore,But I knew Elena was happy with Stefan,But Damon on the other hand trying to protect me but I'm good til He said something to me.

"Rose" Damon Said shaking me I grin smiley I don't know why But maybe there something about Damon,And I need to know.

"Well nice to you Damon" I said smirking at him but he just Grin.

"Well Rose,Look like we could use some time alone" Damon said smiling.

I sighs and said "maybe another Time Damon,Right now I'm meeting up with Elena and Caroline and Bonnie" I said But sadly I just wanted to kiss him badly he nothing like Stefan.

"Ah,Right well I got a surprise for u when u come back" Damon said smiling like a idiot.

"Yep Love u Damon and No feeding on Human either" I said scrowling at him... But he put his hands up and said he won't. I text Elena.

Rosia- Elena Are we still meeting up or?

I waited for a reply but none so I went to the grill instead.

"Hey Matty Blue" I said chuckling at the nickname I gave Matt

"Well then ain't it Rosey?" Matt said laughing and I pure joy

"Matt,Can I have a whiskey?" I said smiling.

"Yeah sure Rosey" Matt said and came back with my drink.

"Thanks" I said and drink then my phone beep and I open it and it was a text from Stefan..... I open it.

Stefan- Ria,something bad happen and I don't know if Elena told you yet....

Rosia- No she didn't I'm still waiting for her reply.

Stefan- Ah okay She calling you right now.

He was right, Elena was calling so of course I pick up since she with my best friend Stefan.

"Rosia?" Elena said sadly why ain't anyone telling me?

"Lena?" I said worried about her.

"It.... It " Elena said can't seem to find the right words.

"Its Bonnie?" I said angry but more hurt..

"Y-Yes...... I don't know what happen,I came in and she wasn't moving" Elena said hurting that the fact Bonnie is dead.

"I..... I" I said couldn't find the right words..