chapter 5

i hate my writing and i know everyone else does too so i'm sorry that i keep trying to write this

for my boo oh_well_1 cause i haven't seen you in forever but i'll see you in like two days oh well anyway on to the story

-
Dan POV

"All I'm saying is that PJ guy is one hell of a catch."

Dan let out a faint laugh at his friend (he uses that term loosely) who was currently fantasizing about Dan's current roommate.

Chris was always there for Dan. He helped him through some difficult times. One being when he noticed everyone being followed by weird shadows that soon turned to people with wings. As a kid he mentioned the people to others but soon found no one else say them; everyone but Chris. At first, Dan thought Chris was one of the beings he saw looming behind everyone (seeing as he was yet to see one over his shoulder), but he saw no wings on the back of the man. Other than that minor fact, Chris never aged and was always there when Dan called so Dan just assumed he was the same as what the beings he dubbed angels.

"-and if you don't fucking tap that ass of his I sure damn will!"

Okay, so maybe he wasn't an angel, but he was all Dan had.

So Chris kept talking, drowning on about random things that popped into his mind while Dan listened and walked throughout the campus to get some fresh air before his next class.

((yall im so bad at keep a story moving i like stay in the same spot for like 50 paragraphs km))

Before they both knew it, it was time for Dan to start heading to his Theatrical Arts class and if he remembers correctly PJ was in this class as well.

Meaning that Dan would also be able to see the man with blue eyes that seemed to bask in loneliness.

'Wow Dan, way to dramatise things,' He thought with a roll of his eyes.

But despite how silly it sounded, Dan couldn't help but feel as if the blue eyed angel was indeed alone and that he needed a friend.

Someone like Dan even.

'No one would want you as a friend, don't be ridiculous,' stated his mind once more leaving him to stop his thoughts of the angel and focus on not being late.

He got to class and sat down in an empty seat with his head down, Chris (knowing what to do as this happens often) standing in a corner to give him space.

"Hey," Dan's head shot up at the familiar voice that stood beside where he was seated. " Would you mind if I sat here, I honestly don't do well with strangers."

PJ let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his neck, but Dan didn't notice. He was too busy looking at the man who stood beside his roommate.

Dan stuttered out a small yes causing PJ to take the seat beside him and the winged man to look over at Dan.

Dan won't lie when he said he nearly melted right there.

-

hey so points i forgot to include :

-so angels can't see other angels on earth

-Chris is not an angel ((hmm i wonder what he is then...))

-Dan doesn't think angels can see him

-Angels aren't informed when Dan contacts another angel ((hmm i wonder why that is as well...))

Anywayy!! hope those helped. These chapters will never be long so sorry but at the same time whoops

Happy holidays and shit :) hope everyone had a good one

RIP Carrie Fisher