chapter six

i really have to pee but my dog is asleep if my stomach

@DanIsNotOnChairs23 thank you for the sudden attention

sorry it's short

--

Phil's POV

Phil almost swears he can feel the murky brown eyes of PJ's roommate stare straight at him, but he brushes the feeling off as nerves. After all, if the human was staring at him, sirens would surely be blazing.

After the little disciplinary act he was forced to go through, he was rather cautious on what he could and couldn't do. His mind wandered off and thought of what ifs. Zone out, been seen; Sneeze, be heard (although none of these could actually happen). Phil was pretty sure anything could happen at this point to cause him to have three strikes.

So he remained seated beside PJ, awaiting for his course to be over with.

Phil managed to zone out and spend half the class that way, but when PJ sudden shifted in his seat before getting up and leaving ( presumably to go to the restroom ), Phil's attention dd was snapped back to reality and he quickly followed after the boy.

PJ was indeed going to the bathroom.

Phil, not wanting to intrude, but also not waiting to leave, just stood at the sinks staring at his reflection. His blue eyes had hints of yellow and green that seemed the swirl around his pupil and his black hair ( that looked a dark ginger when the light hit it a certain way ) seemed to suck the light out of the room and make his pale skin look even lighter.

Suddenly, warm brown eyes and wavy, chocolate hair appeared behind him.

With a shriek, Phil jumped back holding his hand to his heart seeing as the young boy's appearance startled him.

The boy seemed to jump as well when he noticed the angel standing there and for a moment seemed to hesitate before he spoke.

"Woah, I'm sorry mate. Didn't mean to scare you," Dan spoke to the angel with a chuckle before he went into one of the stalls.

Phil stood in shock.

A human talked to him, and nothing happened.

'Not only that, but a pretty cute human too.'

With wife eyes, Phil quickly brushed away that thought and pondered on how he was seen.

Maybe he was also an angel?

'Angels can't see each other on earth though!'

Then maybe it was a test that the board of angels set up, to see if Phil would willingly talk to someone?

Whatever it was, Phil sure was glad when PJ walked out and washed his hands before briskly walking out and back to class.

With a lingering look towards the stall the other human was in, Phil left, his thoughts no longer filled with PJ, but the man with pink lips ((c major lips kms)) and pretty brown eyes he swears he's seen before.