Olivia POV ~12~

I really miss hanging out with kookie and this good really brings back memories. "I missed you cuz." I smiled at him.

He smiled. "I missed you too why do you think I brought you back to Korea?"

I ate the last bite of my good and laughed. "Can we watch movies when we get home?" I asked.

"Movies?" I heard Taehyung scoff from behind me. "How about video games?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah? I bet someone like you doesn't even know the good ones."

He turned around and gasped. "What do you mean someone like me?!" he yelled in defence, everyone watched us smiling at this argument.

"Well, you're very feminine and I highly doubt you can leave the house without enhancing that oversized ego you have." I smirked.

His jaw dropped. "Take that back shorty!"

I smiled. "Make me, alien."

He gritted his teeth. "I am not an alien! Don't call me that!" he roared.

Jungkook and other were laughing, including me. "We are playing video games! That's final!" Taehyung yelled.

I chuckled. "Okay, I bet you don't even know were the X is located."

"On what?" Taehyung asked. "Oh! Wait! Hey I do!" he was getting so angry. "Ugh!" he groaned.

About a half an hour later everyone was finally done with their meals. We all headed outside and it was getting dark. I was walking with Jungkook, my hand in my pockets. "You really went off on Tae." he chuckled.

"Yeah." I smiled. "He deserved it for being so flirty towards me, he will soon know not to do that."

We walked slowly. "I'm sure." he paused. "I'm glad you came to see me, and the boys."

I rolled my eyes. "I came to see you, I could care less about them."

"Watch it they are like my brothers." Jungkook glared.

I crossed my arms. "Jeez, sorry."

We both smiled. "You really act like they are nobodies." he spoke.

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Hi gloom stopped and looked at me. "You've never heard of BTS?"

"I'm not dumb, I know that's your group or whatever." I stopped. "Wait they are your group...oh." I feel stupid.

"We also are really famous." he bragged. "We are known worldwide."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't believe you."

"Seriously look it up." he held his hands up. I shook my head.

"Hey guys!" Jimin caught up to us.