Taehyung POV

I stomped into the living and picked out a few games. "Okay, miss Olivia, I've picked out some games, smash bros, COD, fast and furious, and guitar hero." I set all the games on the table and she looked through them.

"Hmm...we can start out with Smash Bros." she smiled.

I glared at her. "Baby game." I said.
I put the game in and handed her a controller. Everyone gathered around us. I have never been so ready to win in my life, I'm not losing to a girl.

Round 1

She won! What?! "What?!" my mouth hung open. "This can't be." I growled. "Again!"

Round 2

There must be a glitch somewhere. "How are you doing this?" I ask frustrated.

"Cause I'm better than you." she stated.

"And my ego is big?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and we played one more time. I got her this time, I got cheat codes.

Round 3

"What the hell!? How did you win I had cheat codes!" I yelled slamming the controller on the table.

She jumped. "Calm down Tae...you choose the next one." she said setting the controller down.

I laughed evily to myself. I know something she can't be used to, a guitar.

I handed her a guitar and she smirked. "Oh no...I suck at this game."

"Ha!" I said grabbing my guitar. Good, I can't lose my high score to a girl. A pretty one at that.

We played around 10 songs until the ultimate battle came on. We were tied. You're going down.

"Olive olive!" everyone cheered.

I rolled my eyes thanks guys...

The game started and we both had perfect scores. We were neck and neck until the end. She got the guitar solo and played it on expert, blowing my high score out of the water. "Ugh!" I yelled tossing the guitar to the ground.