Olivia POV

I kept knocking on Taehyungs door. I wonder why he didn't say anything about me being here at breakfast...is he still mad at me? He better not be being petty.

I knock again and he finally opens the door. "Hey." I smile.

He sighs and smiles and motions me to enter, I do. "What's up." he says sitting in his spinning chair.

I take a seat on the edge of his bed. "I was just wondering why you didn't say anything at breakfast about me." I said shyly. "I was hoping to hear something from you."

I seen Taehyung raise and eyebrow and smirk. "Oh, you wanted to hear from me?"

I rolled my eyes and smirked back at him. "Of course I don't want to be rivals over stupid games." I sighed. "You seem like a really cool jerk."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Wow thanks, but um, ask Jungkook why he didn't let me talk. Believe me I wanted to."

"Why didn't you, you don't have to listen to him you know." I replied.

He spun around in his chair slowly. "Olivia." he said looking at the ceiling. "I don't want to be rivals with you. I want become close with you, look." he sighed turning to face me. "You're very pretty and really nice even with your bad attitude. I don't know why but I don't want to be a jerk towards you."

What is going on here? "Uh..Tae what are you trying to s-"

Before I knew it I felt a warm sensation touch my lips. I was in complete shock, I was frozen. I didn't kiss back, of course I didn't, but I didn't try and stop it either. Eventually he did though.

I was silent. Taehyung was inches from my face leaning over me while I didn't move on his bed. "Olivia?" he asked. I stayed silent. "Im, I'm, I'm sorry." he sighed and moved away from me and walked out of his room.

I quickly got up. "No Tae wait!" I yelled running after him. He was already out the door. I quickly opened it. "Taehyung!" I yelled after him. He just kept walking.