Down

'Must ignore the thoughts I think'

"What about this one?" Dodie asked you, pointing to her denim suspenders and a striped white t-shirt. Just a week after the food fight, You guys were preparing for a P!ATD concert. You both had been hooked onto P!ATD for a long time and you had never seen them live, so this was going to be the best opportunity to do so. You had made plans to meet up with Tessa, Hazel and Bry once you got to the venue, but for now, you were hanging out with Dodie, planning your outfits and doing each other's make-up. Dodie waved a hand in your face, and it snapped you out of your little thought trance.

"Oh sorry!" You said sheepishly

"Y/N!!!! C'mon you can't do this!! This is serious!!! " Dodie said, but even she had a little smile playing upon her face. You raised your hands up in surrender "Okay okay!" You said. You looked at the outfit. "It's cute! Really you!" You said

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dodie said

"It's cute, just like you. And you look 10x more beautiful, it looks like it was meant for you!" You said. Then realizing what you said and how you had babbled on you started to laugh awkwardly, and turned your head away so that Dodie wouldn't see the blush creeping up on your cheeks

"Ahahhahah...." Dodie laughed nervously trailing off, and then seeing the awkward silence that was about to follow, you decided to repress the conversation

"I think the outfit looks great, we have an hour before we leave so sit down and let me do your makeup," You said and dragged Dodie over to your bed

"Okay okay! " Dodie said raising her hands in mock surrender while smiling goofily. She sat down and you started doing her makeup, not focusing too much on her lips cause they were perfect and pink. You put a sparkly eyeshadow on Dodie, and eyeliner on.
You did some touch ups on her face for the next few minutes and then allowed Dodie to look in a mirror

"Ooh pretty!" Dodie said when she saw herself, smiling at her reflection and you smiled at her, her smile enough to put a smile on your face. Dodie then motioned for you to sit on her bed as she started doing your makeup. Every time she touched your skin you felt sparks in your body and your legs got all jittery. But she didn't notice that, she kept doing your makeup until she was done. She handed you a mirror and you looked at yourself, despite knowing whatever Dodie had done was always going to be pretty to you. For the next half an hour, you guys blasted P!ATD songs and danced in your bedroom until it was time to go.

"Hey, guys!" Hazel said walking over to you guys as you waited in line. Tessa and Bry trailed along behind her

"Hazel, Tessa, Bry-Bear!" You said, using your special nickname for Bry as you hugged them

" Y/N/N nice to see you again!" Bry said flashing a big friendly smile. Hazel pulled Dodie aside and started to talk to her in quiet whispers.

"What's that all about?" You asked Bry and Tessa. They just shrugged but Tessa had a smile on her face, probably excited for the concert. You guys quickly got your seats and sat down, getting ready for the concert to begin. You could see Dodie fangirling as she sat down next to you. And you lightly squeezed her hand putting on an excited face as the P!ATD concert started.

~

After the concert, you guys decided to hang around for awhile so that the huge crowd would disperse and you could get to your cars.

"Okay, that was... amazing!" you said, and Dodie giggled

"Yeah, honestly I'm so fucking sad it's all over" Dodie replied, as you guys started walking out.

"Anyways, let's eat! Let's split up: Bry, you can take Tessa and Dodie and I'll drive Hazel" you turned to Hazel. "It feels like so long since we've talked, just the two of us"