Authors Note

(Quick Note: I wrote this authors note when I had 50+ reads but never uploaded it cause I didn't want to have too many author notes but like this book has hit 500 reads so I decided to post this)

Hey Guys! V here and I thought I should include this in. First things first, this book has about 500+ reads in total, which isn't that much in comparison to other books, but I didn't think people would like this. So thank you all for helping get this book that far, and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Now I also want to talk about what's going to happen with this book:

1. I'm going to start trying to interact more with you guys, like replying to comments or taking polls on what you guys want for this book.

2. I'm going to try to get a chapter out every week or every 2 weeks so that you guys don't get bored or forget about this book(I mean I'm probably going to get a chapter out every month but idk maybe not)

3. I'm going to also get out a chapter for every special occasion (Christmas, Easter,Valentine's Day etc.)

That's all from me, I'm going to try to stick to these 3 things, so hopefully I won't have any troubles posting these, I will give you guys updates if I can't post chapters and things. So leave suggestions in what you want to see in the book next!