Mated To My Doom

Mate.
One little word. One big concept.
A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart.

They say to keep your friends close and your enemies closer, but whose to say they're not the same.

Killers, notes, blood, and mystery. Love, lies, and bad history.

Hunter Rivered is the most powerful werewolf in charge of the strongest pack. He never thought much of having a mate. He'd much rather be destroying other packs, killing other wolves and training.

Rosalyn Edwards on the other hand has always imagined her life with a mate. She was just a regular wolf in the Silver Heart Pack, who is as sweet as the name of her pack. All she wanted was to finish high school then travel the world- I know, very un-wolfish.

What happens when the horrid Hunter Rivered decided to make a claim on Rose's Pack territory? Rose was never good at fighting. She could barely squash a spider, so how far would she go to protect her family?
Or herself.

Hunter is possessive, protective and strict.

Rose is kind, stubborn and good-natured.

You know what they say, opposites attract, and mates are forever.

Author: xX_Jada_Xx

Status: Completed

A/N:
This book has finally came to its end.
Thank you for reading this book. I really appreciate all your votes and comments. I'm not going to make a part two, I apologize. If you would like to check out my other books, please do so.

Thank you so much for reading!

-Katie (a fellow taurus)