Alpha Alcander

"Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His hand went under my shirt and rested on my skin that sent sparks through my body. His finger did designs over my skin while he continue to nibble on the spot of my neck.

"St-"

His mouth come off my skin and I felt his glaze on my face. I open my eyes and barely see any hazel in his eyes. His eyes are fighting to get back to his regular eye color but the desire from him is fighting over his body. His lips are plump and my neck burns from the air hitting my raw neck.

I don't know how he manage to bite my skin from the scabs from trying to heal my wounds but he manage to do so. "Say it." His voice is deep and husky. That it sent shivers through my spin, making me close my legs tight.

He breathe in and his eyes went complete black.

"Say it Jenna or I won't stop what's going to happen next." His voice is so deep that I didn't think it was Alcander.

I looked straight in those deep coal eyes and said,

"I, Jenna Knox, reject Alpha Alcander, as my mate."

Jenna Knox.

She always believed her mate would be some guy in some shining armor and would take her far away from her pack and raise a perfect family. But what she didn't know was that her mate was going be some one who kills for fun. Kills other packs, and laughs at their Alpha who's on the ground begging for mercy. Let's just she how she handles Alpha Alcander.

Author: friesbeforeguys101

Status: Completed