//Introduction//

Hi loves! My name is Mariana and i'm from Portugal. I'm 17 and i love not only books but writting and that's why i started this.
So some while ago i started writting some stories because my English teatcher was always annoying me that i should write, but honestly i din't believe her but when i started writting i kind of had a feeling of freedom because i could express and show people what i think and feel about the things that sorround me. I've always been amazed how words can influence such a huge amount of minds if they let it, and that's what i want to do, i want not only fo you to like my texts but also that they might make you feel good about yourselves. I think that words are the only way that people can understand each other when they can't be together and you my loves , the people who will waste their time reading my stuff will be a part of my world from now on.
So yh a lot of you must have already skipped this part, i'm sorry sometimes i got caught up im my mind and i just dont shut up so be free to tell me that.
This fanfic is a compillation of texts that i've been writting depending on my mood and stuff. This is a way of you get more close to my heart. So what i ask from you besides reading and voting and stuff is to comment what you think and give me tips to improve myself, most of this is written in the moment and it might not be that good so i want to know what you think.
About the uploading of texts , i am not gonna do it daily or even weekly, i am really busy with school and taking the driving licence so it might take two weeks or so. Each chapter will constitue a text and if the chapters are related is not my intention.
God this is really big, this is my first public work don't take to harsh on me.
Xx Love you all, hope you like xX
Mad Mind