//BLACK AND WHITE//

Hiiiii ! I'm BAAACK ! Now tell me guys isn't this background photo AMAZING ! That's right my bitch is awesome ! So this text occurred me during a dream, and I got so emotional that I woke up with tears.
Hope you enjoy !

He is light, she is darkness. He is the Angel , she is the devil. What happens when the good meets the broken and chooses to stay ?
He is everything that a girl could wish for, he is good looking, smart , nice, he his charm, he is warmness. He is that kind of guy that every father approve and every mother opens the door to. He is the guy that every girl dreams about, he is the Prince Charming on the white worse. The only difference is that he is real ...
He says he doesn't believe in ghosts because he doesn't sees them. But he doesn't believe in the devil either, but talks to her. The girl who is as mad as the hatter and as lost as Alice. She's all black and sadness and he is all colors and happiness. She's the girl every girl gossips about and every boy ignores. Every boy but him.
She's s the girl you would see quite in the back seat, wearing black with the hair all over her face , writing sad lyrics to songs that will never be heard.
He's the guy in the front , who's always paying attention and knows every answer, has friends in every corner and believes in love with all his heart.
He's all happiness and kindness, so why did he looked so sad the first time he glanced at her ? Why did he had such hurt in his breathtaking eyes when he saw her falling apart ? He will never know how broken she is and how she wishes he came to her and hold her close. He can't know. She won't admit it, she won't let him know how much she needs him, she refuses to be selfish and make him do what the others failed in - try the impossible, fix a broken heart .
Nobody notices her, everyone thinks this is who she is, but that's only what the society turned her into .
What amazes her most in all of this is how someone who you never noticed before can mean so much to you now ! They're completely different from each other, one of the reasons she never payed much attention to him, because he wasn't the kind of guy she would go with. She was so used to the bad boy typo, like those dark guys that she thought she could identify with, because somehow she thought those kind of guys had been through all of her dramas. But the only thing they ended up doing to her was break her heart and crush her to the ground. And that's why she kept talking to those shitty guys, because she didn't deserved better than that, that's why she never would look to that sweet guy, because he was to damn good for her. He deserved much better and she would glad leave him achieving that, until she heard that discussion...

I don't usually get out of class during the break, like everyone gets out to go outside talking to friends, or straighten the legs, I like to stay inside submerged in my thoughts and thinking about everything I will never have. But that day I needed to go to the bathroom and when I was walking outside class I heard HIM talking to his mates, and I couldn't help don't hear, so I came closer and I heard their discussion :
- Why you keep thinking about that ? Why you keep thinking about her dude ? - one of them asked.
- I don't know okay ? I just can't get her out of my mind, I mean she just sits alone there, like she is empty inside and I just want to know why ... - he surprised me by saying that. All I could think on that moment was "no, it's not me, why would it be me ?". I kept listening to their conversation.
- Look men, I get it she is different, but she is you completely opposite ! And don't came with that shitty talk of "opposites attract" ! I've heard some guys saying that she is cold hearted, she doesn't have a heart. Don't ilude yourself thinking she can love. - the other guy kept arguing.
- You don't see do you ? She's not cold hearted, she just have a broken heart... - and tears threatened to form in my eyes, but I forbid myself .
- Its the same thing man! A broken heart can't love... - the third guy finally spoke.
- no you are wrong ! Both of you ! Broken pencils can still write so why a broken heart can't still love ? - he said simply, crushing my heart (in a good way), and it was in that moment that tears started to fall down my face and all I remember was running away crying because of the words of a guy that understand me without even knowing me.

It's been a long time since she heard him say those things and after that she closed herself even more, she never tried talking to him or anything but he keeps looking at her when she isn't aware, he looks at her in a way as he wished he could help her, but he just doesn't know how. Even though they don't speak to each other, they know it, they know that he needs her and she needs him, but you know what they say ... The start is the hardest.
He has never fell in love but he wants to find it. She doesn't understand why, she had found it and it left her like that. But she knows that she hasn't found entirely love, just half of it. You only will find love in its all greatness when you aren't the only one feeling it. And that feeling that she never found true love only make her feel more dead.
She doesn't want him to enter her world, because she doesn't want him to let her ruin his world. But how can she make him leave if he's already there ? How can she make him leave if he was the one who chose to stay ?
He was bold to enter her world without being invited. He didn't entered it with hugs, kisses or strong actions. He used his words in a way that they went straight to her heart. And how someone as weak as she is, can stop it ?
Suddenly, one day he didn't passed her and ignored her, he stop on his tracks, looked at her in the eyes and simply said : Stop crying, there's no purpose in watering a garden that has already died and then he discretely for seconds hold my hand and then a part of him walk away, knowing he would come back to the other part he has left on my heart, that I kept safe as he as always kept mine.
He was the light and I was the darkness and somehow we managed to meet in the middle where black and white were mixed creating a whole new world, our own.

Fave, comment and do all that stuff. I hope you are liking and as always I'm open to your opinions and I want to know what were your thoughts about this chapter about opposites
Love you guys
Xx Mad Mind xX