The man she could never forgive.

(I got lazy so I put the narrator and Y/N together. Ill be doing that more.)

Y/N Pov

I looked down to see my button had came undone on my shirt and a large amount of cleavage was reviled. "DON'T LOOK!" I turned around blushing and buttoned it back up. "Uh-Uh I'm so sorry N/N." "N-N/n?" "Yeah...instead of calling you Y/N ill just call you N/n." He blushed slightly. "Okay!" I said in a cheerful voice just so he wouldn't be embarrassed. What am I doing caring about how he feels?

Later in the day Y/N washed the counters with one of the wet towels. Meliodas came from upstairs, questioning where Y/N was going to sleep. "So where do you plan on sleeping tonight Y/n?" "Most likely in one of  booths." "Why not sleep with me and Elizabeth?" "HEY! You can't be sleeping with two girls!" A high pitched voice coming from somewhere budded into our conversation. "Huh?" "Down here!" I looked down to see a pig, a talking pig. I jumped back in confusion. "A TALKING PIG!?!" "The names Hawk!" I slowly stepped forwards. "Uh...my names Y/N!" "Y-Y/N as in Y-Y/N the 8th sin?" "Yeah..." I gave Hawk a smile only to get one back in return.  A deep voice came from the stairs. "She'll sleep with me..." A crimson blush  attacked my face. I quickly replied without thinking. "Yeah ill just sleep with Ban. WHAT WAS I SAYING! I yawned and started to go to Ban's room. We both crawled in the covers and faced the other way from each other. {As the night went by Ban was awoken by a noise, a loud noise, Y/N was screaming. "ALYN, ALYN STOP, ALYN I SAID STOP!" Ban shook her awake. "Y/N! Y/N" She quickly raised up and turned the other way, whipping her tears. "I'm sorry I awoke you Ban." He ignored her apology. "Who's Alyn..." "I don't want to talk about him." Ban grabbed her arms pinning her down on the bed. "Who's Alyn!" Tears began to roll down her face. "Even though I am the sin of Forgiveness...He's the man I could never forgive." Bans eyes widen as Y/N pushed him off her. She crawled into a ball on the bed and fell asleep.

~Next morning!~

Y/N woke up. Her pillow still wet from tears, Her wrists still red from Ban, Her body still cold from the harsh memories of Alyn going thru her head.  She turned over to Ban pushing his hair back behind his ear. Ban grabbed the back of Y/N's head pulling her in and kissing her. She pulled away shocked and flustered. "W-What was that for." She said in an unusual soft voice. "You forgot about Alyn right." He was right...She did forget about Alyn. She sat there silently feeling her lips. "What do you want another one?"

(CLIFHANGERS ARE THE BEST! >:) )