He's back?

(Hey guys! Author~Chan here and I just wanna say thanks and if you have any ideas for my next chapter that would be highly appreciated in the comments!)

"GAH" I looked down to see my ankle twisted away I would say was normal. Ban picked me up stuttering nervously. "N-N/N" He took me to his room laying me on the bed. Another sharp pain went thru my foot. When I looked down Popped it back into place. "GAH!!" Ban looked at me instantly looking me in the eyes. I don't remember much after that just black. I woke to feel something warm in my hand. I'd felt this before just not in the same mood. O-M-G BAN WAS HOLDING MY HAND! I slowly sat up to see Ban holding my hand even though he was asleep next to me while sitting in a chair; He was holding my hand so tightly. I pushed his hair behind his ear and kissed his cheek  but he slid his mouth onto mine and stole the kiss like the child inside I am I hide my face in a pillow. "OH MY GOD! BANNNNNN!" I couldn't see him but I knew he was smirking. "Like you didn't like it." "BAN YOUR GONNA MAKE ME INTO A FREAKING TOMATO!" Ban took the pillow off my face but I hide behind my hands. He slid his fingers thru mine and put them down. "A cute tomato." "BAANNNN!!!" I tried running away only to fall from the pain of my ankle. "Yeaahhh...im going to have to help you walk around from now on until its healed." Ban said scratching his head. He helped me up holding my waist while I walked walk.

"You know I could just ask Elizabeth or Hawk to help me, right?" "But its more fun like this." He pouted. "Your just doing this to see my ass!" "You know I am..." He mumbled. "What was that?" "Nothing!" When we got downstairs I saw a sight I never thought I'd ever see again. Alyn was sitting in one of the booths. "Hey stop eyein' that guy." "B-Ban I want you to get Meliodas and the others and get out of here." "Why?" "Because Alyn's here." Ban was in complete shock. "I thought you said you killed him!" "I don't know how but he'd here but I want you and the others gone before I go out of control. Ban felt my hand it was on fire.

I walked over to Alyn's table leaning over it. "Get. Out"