Lonely or not

Y/N's Pov

I got up and furiously yelled at Ban. "YOU THINK YOU HURT ME THEN!? YOUR HURTING ME NOW!" He never even hesitated to look at me. I punched a rock sitting near by over and over while my knuckles just bleed. Meliodas and King tried to hold me back but I was about to hit the limit, I was going to hit full potential. "M-Meliodas...Get me outta here, now." I wanted to leave and never return. Ban looked over to me but than looked back at his glass of beer and swigged the rest.

3rd Pov

Y/N walked out of the tavern and ran, she ran as fast as she could to the farthest kingdom. All the knights prepared for battle thinking that this much magical energy had to be at least 3 deadly sins but no, everyone was confused as a short girl walked into the kingdom. "Who's that?" One of the Holy Knights questioned. "Well,Well, Turning yourself in are you?" A familiar voice lingered across the courtyard to Y/N. "Yes, I mean no harm." She walked slowly toward Gilthunder but all of a saddened she looked up and had the most devilish look in her eye. Y/N held one of her hands up freezing everybody. She pulled her ands behind her back forming a huge light ball than throwing at the kingdom and Knights. The whole kingdom was destroyed, Obliterated, GONE! The ground shook beneath her feet. The same smirk on her face as the day she meet the other sins.

~Back at the Tavern~

Meliodas and Ban got confused when the ground shook they knew it their eyes widened and they both screamed in unison. "Y/N!" Ban and Meliodas ran toward a large smoke figure in the distance. They weren't surprised to see Y/N walking around screaming and destroying things. "SCREW BAN AND THOSE SINS! I NEVER NEEDED THEM! IM STRONG WITH OUT THEM!" But Y/N fell to her knees. "Who am I kidding? I'm useless without Ban, I loved hi but I guess he doesn't feel the same..." It started to get dark after a while of watching Y/N kick around stuff and yell. Y/N when over and layed next to a big rock. Ban jumped out of the tree him and Meliodas were hiding in. "Where are you going?!" Meliodas whisper yelled. "She's going to be cold." Y/N felt a warmth lay beside her, She jumped up by reflex. "WHO ARE YOU!?!"