His

Hey guys! I see that I have a hundo reads! HMMMM! 100! I want you guys to comment if you want a Thanksgiving special! I wanted to leave all the extra stories to you guys because I don't want to make anyone unhappy. Love ya Baiiiiii~

Y/N's Pov

"What are you doing?" I panted out. "I'm just checking on you." He sounded sincere so I guess he had a good purpose. "Ill find a way to calm down." I don't know how but Ban saw right thru my lie. He pinned me to the wall both hands on my sides so I couldn't escape. "Why are you lying to me?" It was a mixture of curiosity and anger. "We cant have you messing up the Tavern just come down stairs and try to get back on your routine." A flashback of our first kiss ran threw my head. I was brought back to reality by his lips. "MMM!"  I melted into it but he pulled away. "So you want me that bad? Do yah?" A deep red splashed my face. He tilted my chin up so I was facing him. He teased me with pecks of kisses. "Stop teasing me!" I squealed. "But your cute when you try to get it." He whined. I ran off down stairs to change into my Tavern Uniform. I came out in the Pink button up crop top and the dark blue mini skirt with one white flat and one black flat. Not to mention the one lightly tented stocking on my right leg.

Ban's Pov

When Y/N came out every guys eyes were on her. She looks so damn cute in that uniform. She was perfect. She reminded me of Elaine. Maybe not the looks but the personality. She was nice but powerful. She could obliterate anyone but chooses to be a hero instead of the villain.  So kind hearted towards everyone. "Hey shorty!" I called over to Y/N. "Hey just because I'm 5'2 does not give you any right to call me a shawtie." Her accent made her say it in a cute way. "Okay...Shorty." "Just tell me what you want to drink." She sounded agitated. "I want...you." Her face was covered in red. "Umm...I don't think I'm uh on the menu." her adorable stutter came thru her nervousness. "Oh I think you are." I was being seductive in ever sentence. "Are you being serious?" I pulled her in by her waist. "I always am serious."

Y/N's Pov

Ban all of a sudden attacked my lips with his. His tounge  begged for an entrance into my mouth. "Ban! Not in front of everybody." I was quite embarrassed. "People need to know that you already belong to somebody." "And who might that be?" I knew what he was going to say I just wanted to hear him say it. "Me."

(You know I like dem cliffhangers ;P...Don't worry I'm double updating today! <3)