Chapter 3

After about 20 minutes they idols where still stuck in the same place where the girls left them, no one said a word. Finally Koi speaks up.

Koi- " I never heard any group of girls not liking idols before  . . .  actually any girl for that matter."

Haru- " I know that everyone has different tastes but . . . . This seems different."

You- " What do you mean, Haru?"

Haru- " I think it is more of a hate then a dislike I can see it in there eyes."

Aoi- " In there eyes?"

Haru- " It is hard to explain . . . but they have this aura of hatred and pain."

Shon- " Those fairies are a true mystery. . . so exciting!"

Kai- " Shon . . . not funny."

Hajime- "They probably have a good reason why they hate idols."

Koi- "I wonder what there reason is, I mean not all idols are bad."

Aoi- " It is not our place to ask."

Shon- " But those fairies are trapped in a spiders wed, it is our job to save them and then pluck those delicate wings ourselves."

Kai- " Please don't! And they probably think we were crazy if we try to make them like us."

Aoi- " I agree with Kai, if we try they might hate us more."

Kakeru- "But I feel like we should help them, as an idol it is our job to make our fans smile and make them forget about there problems  . . . they are like our family when one of us is hurting we need to help them make them happy!"

You- " Wow Kakeru I didn't know that you can ever make such a persuasive argument."

Yoru- "You . . . really stop teasing."

Koi- "Well I agree with Kakeru I think that we should help them!"

Shou- " Lets make this fun shall we, lets make a bet if one of us makes one of those fairies like idols  the rest of us does there chores for the rest of the mouth, what do you think Dark King?"

Hajime- "I think that your idea is risky, one wrong move and our reputation will be torn apart."

You- "What is wrong with a little risk . . . besides I like a good challenge and if a group of girls don't like idols then who know now many more girls don't as well, we need to make them see the light of idols."

Haru- " Lets take a vote those who want to take the bet and help the girls raise your hand."

Nine hands rise in the air.

Haru- " It seems like we have a majority vote . . . so whoever makes one of the four girls like idols by any means will win the losers do the chores for the rest of the mouth."

Kai- " What is out time limit?"

Shou- " How about two mouths that way it's far."

Kakeru- " All right I am fired up!"

Koi- " I have a bad feeling about this."

The idols made their way out of the park and walked towards there apartment.

( I am sorry if there is a lot of talking but this is an important part in the story that can't be shorten)

I am sorry if this is short but I wanted to at least have something to put out. Anyway I hope that you guys have an amazing holiday and thank you for all of the support!