Chapter Ten- Training

**Hey, y'all! Ready for another chapter?? :D**

Upon hearing the words,Eren grinned and pretended to be cleaning out his ears. "Did I hear that right?"

"Don't make me take back the offer,brat." Levi glared at him darkly, making Eren chortle.
"Sorry. I just figured you'd tell me not to fight. Not the opposite. " Eren murmured, before shoving a tray that held some weird stew in a bowl on it. "Here, by the way. Please eat it. I get in trouble when you don't." He added.

Rolling his gray eyes,Levi sat and reluctantly began to eat.
"You're right,brat. Normally, I would tell you to just let it go. But he sounds like a spoiled asshole,and sometimes a fight brings guys like him back to earth." He muttered.

"Oh. Well,I know how to fight. But getting some pointers wouldn't hurt." The other male admitted,rubbing the back of his neck with one hand.
"Good. Then let's begin." Levi was suddenly behind Eren,pressing against him and holding his arms back from behind.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" He squirmed and winced as his shoulder muscles burned from the movements.
"Trying to teach you how to fight. And how to defend yourself. But all you're doing is rubbing against me,and while it feels nice,it's not going to help your situation, Brat." He said smoothly,his lips right against the male's ear. Eren shivered.

"I'm trying to get away! Why are you so freakin' close?!"
"Oh,I'm sorry. I'm sure that he will stay seven feet away to fight you." Levi said,his words taunting,slow. Eren struggled more,letting out a soft cry.
"That hurts!"

"Brat. If you pull forward, you hurt your shoulders. How can you fight without your arms?" Eren didn't even have to look at him to know he was amused and was finding the teenager pathetic. He began to think desperately for anything that would get Levi to back up a step,the male being so close made Eren's pulse race.

Taking a deep breath,Eren moved his long leg,hooking Levi's knee. The shorter man was forced to let go as he lost his balance, falling backwards but catching himself by holding his hands back.

"Decent." Levi stood slowly,smirking in a way that made Eren's instincts to scream at him to run.
"Let's see how well you can dodge."
Before Eren could blink,Levi had punched his stomach,leaving Eren hunched over and gasping. It felt like he'd been hit with a cement block.
Levi gripped Eren's face between his chin and forefinger, making him look up at him instead of at the floor.

"Look at me. Stand up straight. You're not even close to finished." His tone was dark,his eyes almost sadistically pleased. Eren glared at him. "Give me a minute,you just-"

"Hell,you must really be a masochist. Get up, or I do it again." Levi bent to growl the words directly into Eren's ear,sending a shiver up his spine.
The younger male straightened up reluctantly, scowling. Levi's lip twitched as he fought a chuckle- Eren looked like a disgruntled little kid.

"Now. Show me how you would block if I was aiming for your face." Levi folded his arms over his chest. Eren sighed and did as he was instructed, raising his hands in a fake block.

"Okay. Now,what do you do if I go for your ribs?" Levi put his fist carefully against Eren's ribs,simply letting it rest there. Eren went to push him away,but stopped when Levi shook his head. "Wrong. My side and stomach were wide open." He jabbed his ribs.

"Straighten up. We aren't done."

The next two weeks seemed to fly by in a flurry of fists and bruises for Eren. Between Levi and Annie's coaching though,he'd learned how to block and dodge punches,along with a few moves. He'd even managed to get Marco to temporarily take over dealing with Mikasa's room to give him more time.

Eren found that he liked training with Annie more than with Levi,as she had more patience than one would first think. Despite leaving several bruises and bump marks on Eren,she seemed beyond pleased when Eren learned to flip her off of her feet in a smooth motion.

Levi,however,drew pleasure from bringing Eren pain from the events,but Eren didn't really care about that part. He liked it a bit himself,to his shame.
No,what he minded was how close Levi always stood,how his hand often lingered for a split second after he'd done the move. More so,he hated how he yearned for his hands to stay on his body. He began to complain to Annie about it.
"Why do I feel like this? Why does being around that tiny man make me so flustered?!" He stamped his foot as he ranted,finished with cleaning her room. Normally,Annie would roll her eyes and ignore him. But this time,a tiny snort of laughter left her lips.

"Oh,Jesus Christ! Why don't you just admit that you two have boners for each other?!" She suddenly said,shaking her head.
"Wh-what?! No,I- we don't!" Eren stuttered, his face red.

"Anyone ever told you that you suck at lying, Kiddo? You like him. It's obvious from how your eyes light up like a kid's when you talk about him. Just admit it already." She folded her arms over her chest.
"There's nothing to admit! You have the wrong idea...and besides,I'm not even gay!" Eren shifted his weight from one foot to the other,clearly uncomfortable with the topic.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She smirked and waved him away. He left her room,almost colliding into Marco,who looked pale and scared.
"One of the patients t-tried to strangle me..." He whispered,gripping onto Eren's sleeve immediately.

"What?! Who? What room?" Eren asked,holding the male's shoulders. "R-Room Thirteen." He whispered.

That's Mikasa's room...

***Okay,guys! That's it for tonight! I likely won't upload another chapter this week due to thanksgiving and family plans,but who knows?  :) Anyway,I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a vote/comment if you enjoyed! I really appreciate it! <3