Chapter 11 : Really?!!

Season 2 :
Episode 10 : Northwest Mansion Mystery

No One's POV

Dipper and Pacifica was running away from the lumberjack. The ghost still looking for them. They end up in a dark room filled with old objects draped in sheets and stored away. Dipper didn't asked her on where they are because he already knew it. Pacifica happily states that the ghost doesn't seem to be anywhere insight.

"Why did you look so calm right now?" Dipper asked Pacifica as he saw her sighing in relief. Pacifica turns her back to Dipper.

"What are you talking about?" As she said that, the ghost emerges from a painting behind her and attacks her. Dipper, as fast as he could and as what he had planned, he picks up the silver mirror that has been knocked over onto the floor. Then, he points it at the ghost, trapping it before it can get to Pacifica.

The force pushes Pacifica and Dipper out of the window and down a hill. They stood up by their own feets.

"Did you catch it?" Pacifica asked her and they looked at the silver mirror. The ghost has been trapped.

Dipper forgotten about what happen next. Pacifica hugged him in a sudden. A slight blushes formed at Dipper's check. 'What's wrong with me?' they separated in awkwardness once Pacifica realizes just what it is she's doing.

'Wait, she didn't say those words! This is wrong.' Dipper was shocked. Pacifica turns her face to Dipper. She was smiling to Dipper instead! They awkwardly silent.

"L-let's go back to the party." Pacifica was blushing but she hid it from Dipper.

Pacifica's POV

What was wrong with me! Dipper is one of the commoners! Why did I had these feelings whenever he was around.

When Dipper is congratulated by my parents, he suddenly turned his back and walked off. I need to do something.... but why!!!

"D-Dipper! A-are you leaving?" My voice was cracking. Keep yourself together Pacifica!

"Yeah, need to make this ghost disappeared like forever." He walked away and left me behind just like that.

Dipper's POV

I just walked as fast as I could towards a stump and get ready for the ritual.

"Exodus demonus, spookus scarius, ain'ta fraidus no ghostus." Then I playfully laugh by myself.

"Why did you laugh?" The ghost were now confused by my laugh

SMASH!

I broke the silver mirror and set the ghost free. The ghost regaining his power.

"I am free! Hahaha! But... why did you do this?" The ghost asked me while I turned my face away.

"The event can't be change. Just go now before I change my mind." The ghost then flies off to the mansion as ordered.

No one's POV
Inside the Mansion

Everyone changed into woods accept for Pacifica. Dipper then came into the mansion. He just stood there not attempt to do anything. Pacifica looked at him with confused look.

"Dipper! Do something!" She shout out. Dipper ran to her side. His face showed something that is weird. Emotionless.

"Pacifica, you are a Northwest. Proof to your parents that you are not what they want you to be. Only you who can change the ghost mind!" He shouted at her. Pacifica was blushing on how cool Dipper can be. She than stood up. Dipper stay aside and let Pacifica do the job.

"Hey, ghostman!" Pacifica gained the ghost attention.

"What...a Northwest?"The ghost confused by looking at Pacifica.

"You want a Northwest to let commoners comes in?" She asked the ghost and then the ghost laughed.

"Will you? Proof to me that a Northwest can change!" The ghost still laughing. Suddenly, Pacifica's parents called her.

"Pacifica Alice Northwest, do not let those commoners comes in!" Pacifica's father shouted. Pacifica looked at Dipper who just showed a 'Don't mind them' face.

"I'll do it!" She opened the gates and let all the townsfolk to come in.

The ghost happily left the place. Dipper ran to Pacifica's side.

"You did a right choice." He smiled at her as Pacifica had a slight blush on her check.

Suddenly, Pacifica looked down to her shoes.

"Are you okay?" Dipper asked worriedly. Pacifica then turns her face to Dipper. Her face were redder than before.

"W-will... w-will you...." Dipper gave her a confused look.

"Will I, what?" Dipper looked at her as her face got redder than before.

"Are you not feeling well?" Dipper asked her with a worried look.

"Willyoubemyboyfriend?!!" She suddenly shouted in one sentence as fast as she could.

"Really?!! What is wrong with you?" Dipper asked confusedly.

"I-I....I like you!" Pacifica ran towards her bedroom and left Dipper behind stunned.

"She.... like me? Really?!!" Dipper was speechless. He tried to calm himself and then search for Pacifica.

Dipper than arrived at Pacifica bedroom.

"Pacifica? Are you in there?" Dipper knock the door twice and then come in.

"Go away. Please." She begged while her head was covered by a pillow.

"You asked me to be your boyfriend, remember?" Dipper come closer to her side.

"Did you want to?" She said it still covering her face with the pillow.

"Yes." Dipper then pulled her into an embrace. The pillow was in between the two of them. Their body were not touched to each other because of the pillow. (hahahahaha feel that folks😜😜😜)

The party has ended, Dipper waved to Pacifica as a 'see you tomorrow' thinggy. Mabel was confused by this.

...(😶)....(Pardon me)....(😶)...

How was that?!! That scene was like, 'in your face dipcifica's shippers!'.😋

Dipper : This chapter is nice.

Pacifica : Yeah true!!!

Goodbye folks!!!