Chapter 17 : The Last Days

Gideon's POV

3 days ago, before Mabel packed up to go to college, something terrible happened.

Will Cipher took over Dipper's body and became deadly evil. Will/Dipper destroyed houses at the town of Reverse Falls. Mabel, Pacifica and I did our best to get our Dipper back. All attempts was a failure. Most of Reverse Falls folks had been turned into stone.

The only survivors was the three of us, Mabel, Pacifica and me. We hid in the Telepathy Shack and surprisingly it was the safest place. No magic can pass through.

It was a sad thing to see Dipper became the devil. Especially, for Pacifica. She'd been crying all day since Dipper had changed.

Few hours, we got our rest but something was missing. Pacifica! She ran towards the devil palace. Mabel and I tried our best to bring her back but it was too late... Will/Dipper turned Pacifica into stone!

It was terrific moment. Mabel started to screaming and crying, and I was just stood there watching the event happens. Pacifica is gone. We'd lost our hopes.

As what I thought we'd lost our hopes, something strange happened. Someone was saying stop, the voice soft but quite assertive one. I can't recognised the voice but Mabel stopped crying and was smiling hardly.

Then I realised. It was Dipper's voice! But where was he? Will/Dipper was stopped on its movement. I thought maybe it was just as shocked as I am to know that Dipper were still able to do something.

Suddenly, we saw that Pacifica started to turn back to normal. Mabel and I ran towards her. Mabel was taking care of her while I'm getting ready for what's next would happened.

"How did you do that?!" Half screaming the devil. I heard footsteps coming closer towards us.

I can't believe who did I saw! It was Dipper! But then... who had been possessed by Will?

"Will, stop at once. You had gone way too far." Dipper said calmly. He walked towards the semi-conscious Pacifica. He kneel down and hold her hands while saying : "I'm sorry for being late, Pacifica"

Will/Dipper screamed and started to charge towards Dipper. I warned him to move away but he didn't!

With one snap of Dipper's fingers, the devil separated into two, all I  saw Will in triangle form and.... The other Dipper?!

The now free Dipper bowed towards the other Dipper before disappeared into thin air.

Will cried out loud saying sorry again and again. There was parts where I don't even understand about Dipper. He cared about Pacifica.

When Pacifica finally awake, she started to cry and hugging Dipper tightly. Mabel dropped some tears of joy.

Everything goes back to normal. Sadly, three days later, Mabel won't be around so often.

No One's POV

"Mabel, dear. Did you've packed​ everything up? Books, dresses, toothbrush?" Stan said worriedly as Mabel was about to take her bus towards one of the best college in Florida. She smiled.

"Yes, I have them. Don't worry Grunkle Stan. I'll always miss you." She hugged Stan tightly and Stan started to tear up.

"Here, I've got something for you. Hopefully it would help you to not forget about us here." Pacifica handed Mabel a framed picture of the four of them, Pacifica, Mabel, Gideon and Dipper.

With a smile, they both hugged each other. Next, Gideon's turn.

"I got present for you. But do not open it now! Just... not here." Gideon gave Mabel a box of present.