#1 Gay for Potter

"M/N! You made me look like a fool!"

Draco slams the door in my face. That annoying bastard knows I'll just open it to follow him in.

"Hard to do that for you since you did it yourself."

I walked in and sat on my bed watching Draco pace our dorm room angrily. I couldn't help smirking at this. He never could sit still could he.

"How dare you say that to me in front of everyone in the great hall! This will take weeks to get my reputation up again!"

Draco spat at me throwing his hands in the air in. I just roll my eyes and lean back on my arms on the my bed.

"Yeah, 'cause that's what matters here."

"Why can't you just-"

I cut Draco off Midsentence. I hate when he tries to order me around.

"Why can't I just what! Lie to you like all your other so called 'friends' do? Your not stupid Draco! If you didn't want to hear it, you wouldn't keep me around."

I finally bark back at him this was funny before now I'm getting mad.

"CALLING ME GAY FOR POTTER IS TO FAR!"

Draco yells so loud my ears start to ring. I made that comment during lunch as Draco was making his way to the Gryfindor table as Potter had just sat down there. I jokingly yelled out to Draco that if he wasn't careful people might think he's gay for Potter. Which really isn't hard to believe if you think about it.

"Well you are!"

I said pointing at him.

"I'm not gay M/N! Never have and never will be."

Draco finally stopped moving around and stops in front of me. He crossed his arms and pouts at me. Well at lest he's not enraged anymore. But I'm not done with him yet. Not even close.

"Really?"

I change my tone of voice to a deeper one and narrow my eyes at him. Tilting my head to one side I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes."

Draco leers back at me. Noticing the change in mood.

"Not even for me?"

I kick off of my bed to stand in front of Draco. I'm taller then him so I lean forward a bit to his eye level. God I love his eyes.

"...What?"

Draco give me a confused look. And leans away subconsciously. I take a step forward.

"You wouldn't be gay not even for me?"

I said seriously. Still staring him straight in his eyes.

"W-What?! Your mental!"

Draco stutters and backs away as I step forward. Why does he have to go and do that.

"I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Why it bothers me so much ever time you rant about 'Potter this and potter that.' Always noticing him first and me second."

If I wasn't threatening before I am now. I walk forward again backing Draco up till he hit the wall with his back. I slam both my hands on either side of his head.

"I'm sick of it! I'm sick of you being so obsessed with him and not me. I've always done things for you no one else would. I understand you better then anyone at hogwarts could!"

It's my turn to be mad.

"M-M/N?"

Draco stutters. I can see fear in his eyes. I push off the wall away from him and look down.

"Do I really mean that little to you?"

I said sadly as I staring at my feet. Why can't he just understand what I feel?

"I- You. M/N what is this about?"

"Just forget it."

I turn around bolting out of our dorm. Of course he does know what I'm talking about cause he said it himself he's not gay. That's a problem since I love him.

"No M/N don't!"

Draco pleads for me to stop I don't I'm already gone.

"Leave me."