Chapter 3-Annabeth

Percy Parked at the bottom of camp.

"Percy why are we here?" I asked.

"A party." He smirked.

So memories flooded back to me as I stepped out of the car. The first time I came here or the fireworks. or even our first kiss.

"Brings a lot back huh?" Percy grabs my hand.

"So many." I laugh.

He points to the shoreline of camp and I see balloons and streams of lights heading to that direction.

"C'mon now!" Percy and I run down the hill. he still had a little of the English accent, when he worked in London for a year or two.

Of course I visited but I couldn't leave home. I had work and other things to do. And soon I hoped we didn't have to travel places, and settle down. start a family.

What caught me the most as we arrived at the beach, all of the older campers, our friends and what surprised me the most is our family was there.

"Happy birthday Annabeth!" They all shouted.

I gasped and then smiled. Percy whispered in my ear.

"Happy 20th birthday baby."

I kissed him and I hear a few aw's and we started to enjoy the party. cake and ice cream was served.

Dionysus was over by the wine Table. Percy and I didn't drink. Just in case.

About a couple of hours into the party, Percy stood on a table. everyone stopped talking and look at him.

"Hey guys, just wanted to say something real quick. It's been a rough year for me and my lovely wife. I've been traveling a lot and we've been away from each other for a year already. Last Friday, I was offered a job that pays much more than my old one, and the job let me stay in New York, with my wife. And to start our dream of making our family happen." He looked in my direction and smiled.

"So Happy Birthday Annabeth Jackson, our life has just begun!" Everyone clapped and he got down and headed towards me.

"Percy, I love you so much." I kissed him.

"C'mon I wanna escape the party life for a few minutes." He smiled.

We headed towards the dock where we spent every summer together.

He took of his shoes and socks and slid his feet in. He smiled in relief. I propped my legs on his in the water and sat on his lap. he kissed me.

"So no more traveling?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm home, forever now." He said.

"Good. cause I really missed you." I touched my forehead with his. he smiled as well as I did.

"Well, It's the perfect time because I want babies." Percy joked.

"Mhm." I Bit my lip.

"Speaking of it, I better guess we start trying." he kissed he and the next thing I know we're under water.