Chapter 9-Annabeth

8 Weeks

I was officially two months pregnant. Food cravings were starting to kick in. But it meant today was the day we had a check up.

Percy's boss let him off early because is wife was pregnant too with their 3rd child.

He picked me up and smiled.

"I'm finally going to see our Baby." He smiled.

"I'm so excited. percy I can't explain it. our first baby! it could be twins or triplets! I read so much." I apologized after saying the first part.

"Don't apologize. More than one child would be...Difficult but not impossible. we'll discuss it afterwards." He kissed my hand.

Percy was anxious and scared. He's always afraid of failing or something. He's scared of failing as a father or a husband.

It's crazy. We get in arguments but we work it out. We've never fought really badly before.

We waited until we we're called back. Percy's knuckles were white when he got up from the chair.

"Don't be scared baby." I looked closely at him and kissed him.

"I'll try not to be." He sighed then laughed.

He relaxed his shoulders and went along. I sat on a angled chair type thing and waited for the doctor. Percy shook his leg furiously.

"Hi I'm doctor Jonathan. Lets get a look in there." He greeted as he rolled up my shirt a little.

He squeezed gel on the was cold. I squeezed Percy's hand. He held back the pain in his eyes.

He put the scope on my stomach and rolled it around.

I hear a mix of hearts. Not one but two.

Twins?

"Well look at that. Look like they will be good siblings. They're intertwined. if you can see it there. Twins. congrats. Seems pretty usual. I'll prescribe some vitamins and you'll be ok for another two months." He smiled.

Percy grinned the rest of the way home.

---A/N---

YAYS TWINSIES AGAIN. I just had too! But it won't be a boy and girl again. it'll be either a boy and boy or girl or girl.

Depends.

Question of the day!

How was the return to school? ( if you have.)