18-Annabeth

5 Months

"Love you too Annabeth. have a good last day at work." I smiled and hung up.

Melody was looking up with a smile,rolling over and standing somewhat on her knees and hands.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Be right back Sea Girl." I grinned wanting to play with my little girl.

I ran to open the door. Jason was there with his little boy Ryan.

"Hey Jason. Come In. Mel's in the living room." I said.

Cousins at heart I say. Ryan loved Melody. He was 3 months older than her but he always was gentle with her.

I go into the living room to see Melody in tears. I quickly picked her up and realized what was wrong.

She hurt her leg or her head. Probably from rolling over and hit the coffee table.

"Jason do you have your car with you?" I asked quickly.

"Yes. Percy let's go." He said seriously.

------

Annabeth was pacing behind me. The doctor was checking Melody out. Ryan was sitting sadly with Jason.

I thought Annabeth would be pissed at me. I could tell. I stared at the ground.

"Annabeth I'm so sorry. I just went to go get the-"

Annabeth cut me off and hugged me. I got confused

"It's ok Percy. She's at the stage where we need to baby proof the house. It's not your fault." she said.

"Mr and Mrs Jackson? Your daughter is fine. She's actually only had a upset tummy and a bruise on her leg. I'd recommend to start baby proofing." He chuckled.

"I was just saying that." Annabeth smiled.

"Can we take her home?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll get the medicine for the stomach issue." He nodded..

Ryan clapped his hands at the laughter and smiles when we got Mel. They'd probably get married someday.

She was so excited to be home. Melody was our little miracle.

But I was scared she'd grow up to fast.

---A/N---

@Guessbooks... THIS WAS ALL that was going to happen...!!!

I swear I couldn't kill this little girl. percabeth is my favorite ship.

#Feels for Percabeth.