Chapter 7-Annabeth

3 Weeks

I texted Percy before i went over to my dad's house. I missed him and i can't believe he moved here for me.

I felt a little sick but i had to resist throwing up. I tried to know more about pregnancy.

Percy has to go book shopping for me.

I pulled up in the gravel driveway and headed inside. My step-Brothers greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Annie! Where's percy?!" They asked.

"I asked her to be here without Percy, know shoo boys!" My dad laughed.

"Hi daddy." I hugged him.

"Getting to old for you to call me daddy." He smiled.

"I know well I have to tell you something too. I'm not really supposed to tell anyone but your my dad."

"Here let's go in the library." He nodded.

I followed him into the decent sized library. He sat down on a chair across from me.

"I guess get to the point, Annabeth I love you so much and I'd do anything for you, I can't live here anymore. I'm in debt. One more thing too. Well I have to you to him." He shook his head.

"It's ok dad I understand. Well my news is well Your going to be a grandpa." I managed a smile.

"Father?" a guy a little younger than me stepped in. He had an English accent too.

"Alec, I'd like to introduce you to your sister Annabeth." he stood up.

"My step or full?" I asked.

"Full." Dad said.

"Explain now."

"You were two and Athena visited me to make sure you were ok. We made another child on accident. I sent him off after a week of his arrival. to my uncles house in London. he arrived a couple days ago. I was scared you'd be upset with me if I ever told you."

"I would never be upset with you. Never. there was a time yes I ran away but I love you too much." I hugged him.

My phone buzzed. It was Percy.

Come Home Have to show you something-Seaweed brain. <3

"I have to go. dinner at out house Sunday?" I asked.

"Of course."

I headed home and when I got Inside I found percy In the living room. piles of books around him.

He smiled.

"I went book shopping."

---A/N---

Hey guys! first Note in the book I think.

Start thinking of names. I know what gender and stuff is. I'll tell when Annabeth hits 4 months!

Just start thinking. when 4 months hit I'll ask for names and compare it to mine!

I'm on my meds again but the thoughts have made a home in a mind again.

I'm going to fight it off still.

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

May it be great!

Cya-JMS