Reunion

Mara's POV

Alec took my hand once he broke the the kiss and took me to his bedroom. He shut the door and turned to face me. I smiled and he smiled back.
"I feel like I can share anything with you." He told me. I nodded.
"Me too." I said. He then kissed me and I kissed him back. He took me to a wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands were running through his hair whilst his were on the wall holding himself up for support. We carried on like this and before I knew it we were lying on his bed. He was on top of me and our kiss got harder before he asked for entrance. I let him and started to unbutton his shirt. He grabbed the bottom of my and we broke the kiss for two seconds so he could lift me top up over my head. He threw it across the room and I did the same with his. I then took off his jeans before he took of mine and then he removed his boxers. I clipped my bra and took off my underwear. We got got under the quilt. He lied on top of me and soon he entered me. He started pushing up and down and soon a small moan escaped my mouth. We continued this for about ten more minutes with him getting quicker and slower. Until we were finished. I lay next to him with my head in his neck. I was relaxed until I had this urge of hunger. I could hear pumping in my ears and I panicked. I quickly got out of the bed and found my clothes. I put them on and luckily Alec was asleep. I then walked out the door accidentally slamming it behind me.

I walked out of the institute and straight to hotel Dumort. I got inside and headed straight upstairs.
"Raphael?" I shouted. "Raphael?"
"Liv?" I heard him ask. He walked into the room. "That is you isn't it."
"Yeah," I said. I then gave him a hug.
"Long time no see." He said.
"53 years." I tell him.
"So what can I do you for?" He asked me.
"I need some blood." I answered.
"Where do you usually get it from?"
"Somewhere in Rio, I can't seem to reach them anymore since I moved here."
"You live here now?"
"Yeah." I told him. "I'm working for Maryse in the institute."
"Why would she let a downworlder in the institute?" He asked.
"It's a long story. But the blood?" He asked.
"Yeah you can have it." he said. "But you owe me."
"Anything." I told him.
"Let me think about it." He said. I nodded and headed for the door.
"Liv?" He said. Is topped where is was and turned round. "I'm sorry."
"For what?" I asked him.
"For turning you, you lost your life and your family because of me. I should never have taken that away from you." He said.
"Its okay." I told him truthfully. "You were different then."
"Oh thank the Lord. So the name change?" He then asked.
"Amara or Mara for short. I can't have Dylan finding me now after all these years." I told him.
"I like it." He said.

I left the hotel and headed back to the institute with a bin bag full of blood bags. I managed to sneak into my room. I took out three blood bags and drank them I threw the rubbish in m provided bin and put the rest of the blood in my wardrobe. I changed into some other clothes and I ended up wearing white jeans and a loose black top which I tucked into my jeans and I wore a pair of black boots.

I walked downstairs and into the meeting room. I sat down next to Alec and Jocelyn, Clary, Luke, Isabelle, Magnus and Simon were sitting down as well. After the meeting we all went our separate ways. Maryse wanted me to talk to her so I started making my way to her office until I heard some voices. I stopped and peered round the corner to see Alec and Magnus arguing.
"I love her." Alec told him.
"2 days ago you loved me." Magnus said annoyed.
"I'm sorry but things change." Alec then said.
"Look if this is about Camille I think you should know she kissed me."
"It's not about Camille." Alec was now shouting. "Just forget it," he finished and walked off. I then decided to walk the longer way to Maryse's office so I could avoid both of them.