The Hotel Dumort

Alec's POV

I ran to to the place where I knew she would be. The Hotel Dumort. The last thing on her list was to go to Raphael. There is a good chance she would still be here.

Isabelle's POV

"Jace!" I shouted across the room to get my brothers attention. "Alec's gone. You don't think he would do anything stupid would he?" I asked him.
"He told me he was going out. Something about Mara and the Hotel Dumort." Jace told me. I smacked his arm. "What was that for?" He asked.
"Why didn't you go with him?" I said.
"He looked pissed and I didn't want to get in the way." Jace told me.
"We're going after him." I told him.

Mara's POV

I drank my blood bag slowly as I paced around my room. I wanted to tell Alec the truth but he would hate me. I didn't even say goodbye.
"Get lost shadowhunter." I heard Raphael say quite loudly. Without hesitation I ran out of my room to see who he was talking to. It was Alec.
"Alec, hey." I said.
"I came here to talk to you." He told me. I kind of gathered that. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.
"What? That I was leaving?"
"No about you being a vampire, a downworlder." He said.
"I know how your mother is with downworlders." I said.
"Yeah but she knew. I know she did. He was now shouting. "What makes you so different and compared to Magnus?"
"I'm nothing like Magnus." I told him.
"Alec!" A girl shouted. It was Izzy.
"Alec we nee you to come back to the institute before you get yourself killed." Jace shouted this time.
"No!" I shouted at them. "I need to talk to him."
"Well I can't let you do that." Isabelle told me.
"And why not?"
"I thought you were my friend." She said quietly. "Come Alec we're going. Jace are you coming?" She asked the blonde as she approach who brother.
"I'll catch up." He told her. Then he turned to me.
"I don't know what you think your doing but leave Alec out of it." Jace threatened.
"I'm not doing anything. Anymore anyway." I admitted.
"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked pinning me up to the wall with a knife to my throat.
"Nothing."
"That's what I thought" He said before dropping me to the ground and leaving the hotel.